Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 05:29:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Revenue Share] Looking for a Programmer For A 3D Puzzle Game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Revenue Share] Looking for a Programmer For A 3D Puzzle Game!  (Read 406 times)
ElysRealm
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 19, 2016, 08:02:41 AM »

Hello! I'm looking to work with someone on a 3D Puzzle Game with a focus on VR (Vive) and Motion Controls. I'm primarily looking for a programmer. What is the game about? Well here is the elevator pitch...

> The Vertex Whisperer is a game where you are given a limited amount of shapes, and are able to manipulate them primarily by grabbing, and pulling their vertices. Let's say you want to cross that giant hole without falling to your gruesome death than you'd simply take a cube, grab it's vertex, and pull it out to form a bridge. Easy enough, right?

* So how much of the game is done? 20% give or take. The core of the game is done, but things such as motion controls need to be implemented and refined. Other QOL (quality of life) features need to be done as well. Another big thing that I'm working on is level design currently.

* What are my plans for this game? Hopefully by next summer (again give or take on how life goes) this game will be released on Steam.

* What would you be doing? Primarily I would need help with things such as general feature implementation, extending AI and implementing new features. I use a website called Hack N' Plan as a kind of road map and feature planning.

* Do I need a Vive or VR device? No. Would it help? Yes. The game is not going to require a VR device but it may be helpful to test with one. Having a Vive would certainly be optimal but if you don't it shouldn't be much of an issue believe it or not. Initially before going with the Vive I was prototyping with Google Cardboard and Playstation VR for motion controls.

* Want to see more? Take a look here.

What would I expect from you?

* Commitment to the project and a willingness to help out.
* Good communication. I personally like to use Steam or Skype which are both free and you'd need to use one (or both of those).
* Common respect for each other.
* General competence in Unity and C#. I am fairly experienced with Unity but I am by no means the worlds best programmer and am always learning more or trying to.
* [PREFERABLY (but not required)] Experience with ProBuilder (Basic) and GitHub.

* What do you get in return? Well as you can probably tell I am on a tight budget so a salary is out of the question unfortunately. What I can offer you though is credit when the game is released, revenue share (we will discuss the details of this if you are interested), and a fun project to work on.

If interested or if you have any questions please go to my contact page and tell me a bit about yourself, experience (if any) and why you're interested in the project.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2016, 08:22:22 AM by ElysRealm » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic