Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 06:21:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesMegezeux
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Megezeux  (Read 2005 times)
Advenith
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: September 26, 2007, 08:49:52 PM »

It's been awhile since I sat down and played a Megazeux game, but when the DS port was mentioned, I reinstalled it and downloaded a few of the better games for it. Looking at DigitalMZX for the first time in a couple years, I finally realized how inaccessible it can be- outside of getting Bernard the Bard or Weirdness, most people have no idea what to try and are likely to just give up.

So let's post our favorite MZX games.

heLLo,       ciTiZen. we can heaR everYthing you sAy.        we know wHat you taLK about, we knOw wHat you hear, and we knoW what you rEAd. sUbversiVe fiLth. yoUr kind wiLl be clEansed from the eArth. why     reSiSt? eVen if wE can't      finD you, the druGs will. it's Only a mAtter of tiMe.
Lancer-X
Level 0

internet hate machine

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2007, 03:23:22 AM »

Termination!

please don't look at me like that Sad i didn't really mean it guys. go check out demon earth or something though
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 03:38:52 AM by Lancer-X » Logged
Advenith
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2007, 08:22:07 PM »

Actually, I had Termination downloaded and hadn't played it yet. Great game, the action feels incredibly fast... I'm going to be addicted to this until I'm finished.

heLLo,       ciTiZen. we can heaR everYthing you sAy.        we know wHat you taLK about, we knOw wHat you hear, and we knoW what you rEAd. sUbversiVe fiLth. yoUr kind wiLl be clEansed from the eArth. why     reSiSt? eVen if wE can't      finD you, the druGs will. it's Only a mAtter of tiMe.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic