Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411474 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 12:51:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingTime Whisper Demo
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Time Whisper Demo  (Read 409 times)
Cipheres
« on: May 24, 2016, 05:49:34 PM »

Time Whisper is an RPG about walking in other people's minds.  You play in an open world, where you can go up to any person you come across, and enter their mind.  Each persons mind is like a little world of it's own, where you can read their thoughts, cure mental illnesses, just mess with them, and other stuff like that.

You play as Pip, a schizophrenic​ equipped​ with amnesia​, the ability to do what was previously explained one paragraph up, and the voices inside her head.
Reclaim your sanity, by reclaiming the sanity of others.

This game is also heavily inspired by Adventure time, and green tea. It's not actually inspired by green tea but I'm drinking green tea while typing this and it taste really good.

Get the demo  Here    

When you try and download it you might get a few warnings. I'm using a script called Khas Ultra lighting, which doesn't legally allow me to give out open source versions, so I had to use encrypted files. However it is safe. If you get a virus (you won't) you can sue me or something.

I'm looking for any (honest) feedback you would like to give!  Thanks!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic