Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 10:12:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[free / revshare] Artist and Animator for survival-adventure game demo
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [free / revshare] Artist and Animator for survival-adventure game demo  (Read 495 times)
akra345
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 27, 2016, 03:40:33 AM »

Hello yes , Im the developer of Diluvium
https://www.facebook.com/DiluviumGame/

Diluvium is a 2d survival adventure. It setting is post apocalypse (by great flood).
This game will tell the story of a cyborg and a little girl journey to find her mother.
There will be lots of life choice dilemma. You like game of thrones or witcher 3 ? then the story more or less will be like that.

At first Diluvium is just a hobby project but my university suddenly bringing investors to help fund the students project if they see it worthy for their money. And since that i've been working my ass off studying art and music since i'm major in computer stuff. That means a lot of things to do alone. I dont think i can do this alone anymore. And i need help.

If you're reading this and want to help me please pm me. Or you can like and share my page if you find this interesting. Every like counts.

Thanks and i'll be fair if i got funded you will also get your share  Wink

oh here's the mockup of one of the place you can visit (you're the yellow one)

« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:32:26 AM by akra345 » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic