Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411500 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 12:17:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesWhich game have given you the most hours of fun?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Print
Author Topic: Which game have given you the most hours of fun?  (Read 3133 times)
Slowminder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2016, 02:08:58 AM »

The biggest amount of hours that I've logged somewhere would be Counter Strike: GO with around 950 hours by now I think. Right after that comes Rocket League with a good 600 hours and then I think Dark Souls with about 250 hours. After that there's a huge gap and I have no idea on the games I played before there was Steam.
It's worth noticing that I've started playing both CS:GO and Rocket League only about 2 years ago if I remember correctly so that's kinda scary.
EDIT: Okay Rocket League I started only a year ago if at all now that is actually scary.
It's OK. My friend has 4000+ hrs in Dota2 (3+ years) and he seems to be OK. At least I think so.
Diejay
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2016, 02:47:23 AM »

The GTA, Elders Scrolls and Fallout games have all taken hundreds of hours from my life. Love them to death and back!

Otherwise, I've lately been addicted to Fantasy Life on 3DS. I just had to complete Creator level on all 12 jobs! Maybe I'm OCD a bit when it comes to RPG's... Either way, I wholy recommend this game and its Origin Island DLC, if you want to waste 300+ hours of your life, that is.

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »

Fun might not be the primary word for it, but in recent years I've probably poured the most hours into puzzle games like the Picross and Picross 3D games. They take a while to master, but then there's something enjoyably calming about using your mastery to keep solving puzzle after puzzle.
this is also my answer

eliasfrost
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2016, 04:04:03 PM »

I'm going with a similar answer as Bittwyst. Hexcells, the ultimate podcast game for me (I've clocked more hours than I'd like to admit). Other than that probably The Elderscrolls, some online shooters with friends.

halk3n
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2016, 09:10:54 PM »

Metroid Fusion.

For its modal use of narrative.
Calibanul
Level 0

Work Work Work Work Work

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2016, 10:02:37 PM »

Diablo II