Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 18, 2024, 02:49:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsNon-English writer looking for a proofreader
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Non-English writer looking for a proofreader  (Read 454 times)
Bricabrac
Level 2

Fail again. Fail better.

View Profile
« on: May 31, 2016, 02:41:45 AM »

Hi everyone! I'm a really professional yet frustrated writer, because I'm not a Native English speaker. I know my grammar isn't perfect, and every time I write something, little errors seem to slip everywhere  Concerned
So I'm looking for a proofreader - someone who will simply read my works, mark my errors and explain them to me. I'm using spellckeckers, but they can't replace the support a true human being.

The ideal pal would be a native English speaker well versed with grammar and language. British English would be the best, but I am not fussy. You also don't have to be a fellow writer, though it would be much appreciated.

I will need corrections for my bi-monthly devlog, and for the occasional short Twine game.
I'm a poor intern with no money to spare, but I'm willing to help you in exchange!  Gentleman

Stuff I can do:
- Really simple drawing/coloring works (I can't animate, sorry)
- Brainstorming, feedback and general help with plot ideas, characters, quests and anything writing-related
- Beta-testing and in-depth analysis of your demos/games
- Dunno, want to learn Italian?

Send me a PM if interested!

Selling Sunlight - Wandering Merchant RPG
jctwood
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2016, 07:29:38 AM »

I am Scottish and my mother taught English as a second language to international college students so I consider my grammar/proofreading skills to be fairly polished. My email is [email protected] if you would like to get in touch.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic