Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 05:06:37 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessLooking for people to make a video game from scratch
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for people to make a video game from scratch  (Read 727 times)
Naidel
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: June 02, 2016, 07:51:34 PM »

Hello everybody,

My name is Naidel. (I will not give more information unless requested through email)

I am seeking for video game programmers who are ambitious as me and want to start a small project that will potentially turn big. This will require open minded and patient people who are willing to start from zero and make profit in the future. The way it will work is you start working as soon as we possibly can, when we have a simple project we can release it to public in a video or possibly a website which will have advertisements that will yield revenue. Then, this revenue will be split among the team in an even amount discussed in further discussions.

What am i looking for?

Computer Game Programmers (This project will be integrated with C++)
Computer Game Animator (This will be a 3-D game)
Computer Graphic Designer (We want to aim for a medieval timeline (Subject to change))
Music Composer (Music needed will vary depending on timeline mostly classical)

Do look at this as an opportunity to practice/improve your skills, potentially make some progress towards your portfolio/resume, also to use this as a resource/experience.

Contact me:
For more information contact me at "[email protected]" i will be considerate with questions about my personal information as long as we are on the same end. Thus, if you are interested do email me and ask any question about the project or me in general if you want to get to know me before we start business together.

Extra information about me:
I am not an experienced programmer myself although I am very familiar with coding myself and soon enough i will teach myself, i have just had an idea for years and i wish to seek initiative and hopefully engage on my dream of making a video game. Currently I am attending college in the United States and I am majoring in Biology in hopes to make it to medical school. This project will be a huge part of my dream to have my own video game with its own style. I do try to be as professional as possible so when you are contacting me please try to do the same, the small favor will be appreciated.
Morch
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 03:46:31 AM »

Hi Naidel,

There is a forum subsection dedicated to requesting collaborations:

It's under Developer->Creative->Collaborations

Other than that, you might want to specify the role you would have in the production you are proposing.

Good luck in your search.
Chaotrope
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 12:03:47 AM »

I'm a composer, always looking for projects. If not me, you could find more under the portfolio section. You can find my portfolio in my signature.

Composer of music for a number of video games, including Deadpour: Tactics and Tuneria, a music-centered RPG. Author of Chaotrope songs on RockBand Network.

Stay up to date with my new music at https://soundcloud.com/chaotrope
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic