Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 02:57:42 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHypnospace Outlaw [Future-Geocities Detective Cop Car Chase Game?] [KICKSTARTER]
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Author Topic: Hypnospace Outlaw [Future-Geocities Detective Cop Car Chase Game?] [KICKSTARTER]  (Read 27976 times)
Jay Tholen
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #100 on: January 19, 2017, 01:04:05 AM »

Lookin' good! One thing I like about all the utilities to make things with is they don't use default window boxes or graphics. It really makes it seem like the page builder and the sequencer aren't just tools to make content with but really an extension of the Hypnospace experience.

Yeah, I'm definitely going for that. It'll make development more fun and I think it'll add a lot of value to the final product. Heck, making fake Hypnospace songs/pages may be a better potential selling point for people than the actual game. We've def gotta figure out a way to let people share their songs/pages easily. Like a button that takes a gif/webm or something and uploads it to twitter.

Dropsy!

Hypnospace Outlaw - You're a cop/moderator of the future-internet, which looks suspiciously like Geocities. Also you have a sweet car.
nathy after dark
Level 8

Open Sourceress

View Profile WWW
« Reply #101 on: May 08, 2017, 09:27:08 AM »

Hey, I hadn't seen this before! Dropsy was amazing so I'll be following, and I'll take a peek back at things as soon as I get the chance. Coffee

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic