Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411428 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 02:10:44 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesThe Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38
Print
Author Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild  (Read 72567 times)
FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2016, 01:20:43 PM »

where the dungeons

they showed off some early shrines, but they were relatively short. seemed like they were primarily just introductions to the various runes, but hopefully they'll have some more substantial ones later in the game
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2016, 01:22:04 PM »

also old guy is definitively ganondorf to me, prepare for twist

ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2016, 01:26:26 PM »

Souls was definitelly inspired by zelda. Now it comes full circle.

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 01:28:54 PM »

size of what they have demo so far (2% of the entire game)

just a bit zoom out to see the surrounding

FK in the Coffee
Level 10

meme pixels

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2016, 01:33:08 PM »

they just confirmed that there'll be towns and people in the final game too, but that they removed it for the E3 demo

this just keeps get better
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2016, 01:37:33 PM »

towns are bad imho. they interrupt what you were doing with having to press a in front of npcs and read textboxes

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2016, 01:43:15 PM »

such a waste if there's no possibility to play as Linkle
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2016, 01:57:40 PM »

towns are bad imho. they interrupt what you were doing with having to press a in front of npcs and read textboxes

yeah i dont want towns. especially seeing as towns have been so shitty in the past 2 console zelders.
Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2016, 01:57:49 PM »

I'm too lazy to watch e3 but will it require motion controls? because honestly i have skyward sword (and monster hunter tri...) but haven't played past the intro yet because i keep getting frustrated by the controls misreading me and throwing the controller at my projection screen (on purpose, yet another + point on having a front projection system...when you get mad and throw a controller at the screen it does no damage, it's also very therapeutic)

-Fuzzy Spider
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2016, 02:08:52 PM »

It's the same control than starfox zero and skyward sword 100% motion control, almost vr  Well, hello there!

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2016, 02:11:23 PM »

I'm too lazy to watch e3 but will it require motion controls? because honestly i have skyward sword (and monster hunter tri...) but haven't played past the intro yet because i keep getting frustrated by the controls misreading me and throwing the controller at my projection screen (on purpose, yet another + point on having a front projection system...when you get mad and throw a controller at the screen it does no damage, it's also very therapeutic)
fun fax: this is the only reason wiimotes come with a wrist straps

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2016, 02:17:27 PM »

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2016, 02:19:32 PM »

It's the same control than starfox zero and skyward sword 100% motion control, almost vr  Well, hello there!

gimmy is trolling, it doesn't appear to have any motion controls, but it does have some touchscreen use
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2016, 02:26:19 PM »

https://twitter.com/jsr7/status/742804761552904192

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2016, 02:36:22 PM »

https://clips.twitch.tv/nintendo/WrongPheasantKippa

glide, surf, glide ... take that ubisoft steep!

Atnas
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2016, 03:09:43 PM »

also old guy is definitively ganondorf to me, prepare for twist

tho

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2016, 03:17:00 PM »

@atnas
I shared that image, I'm aware, guy is black as f*ck, they also show the "sage" in shrine as black too, they are muddying the water, he is old so the red hair is out, and the master sword is withered, according to lore it allow the evil to escape (see wind waker), but they name dropped ganon, not ganondorf. Also ganondorf as a story arc in all zelda, he might have become wiser after 100 years of total solitude and realized his vanity, speculation, will be false certainly, but this smell twist from hell and back.

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2016, 03:24:35 PM »

Ubi soft tower might be timestone tower

Atnas
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2016, 04:09:15 PM »

The sages were pretty clearly mummified so I think that's why they have dark skin. But yeah, old man does look black. also has red/brown clothes.

I guess it could be that the spirit orbs are some kind of way to awaken ganon or something, and the old man wants you to find it to unlock that power, but that's only going on that they're both purple, lol.

I dont see the point of receiving soul orbs if they could be used for bad, unless the old man steals them all from you by force once you collect 100.

Raptor85
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2016, 04:38:35 PM »

fun fax: this is the only reason wiimotes come with a wrist straps
the straps only work for accidental throws tho, personally i was kinda hoping the damned thing would shatter when it hit the wall but nintendo built them too damned sturdy... After trying in vain to kill things in monster hunter for a hour and only managing to chug every consumable i had and constantly do the wrong actions because i waggled my wrist slightly wrong in every fight it basically summons my inner hulk.  Seriously, that game looks awesome but it's like trying to play dark souls on a controller that only takes vague suggestions on what it should do.

-Fuzzy Spider
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 38
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic