Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 07:36:03 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioHomestuck Volume 10
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Homestuck Volume 10  (Read 702 times)
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« on: June 14, 2016, 08:46:57 PM »

while i was gone i was the project lead of 40 people for two months to put together the last homestuck volume. click it: https://homestuck.bandcamp.com

ty

DireLogomachist
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2016, 07:04:46 PM »

YES! I'll probably love it all, but was any of this featured on the comic? The music for Act 7 was released along with the end of the comic.

And would you know anything about whose doing the music for Hiveswap?  Well, hello there!

And thanks for helping make music for Homestuck for all these years! It's really hard to believe it's over...

Living and dying by Hanlon's Razor
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2016, 08:32:08 PM »

That is impressive!!   Good work
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2016, 09:07:17 PM »

YES! I'll probably love it all, but was any of this featured on the comic? The music for Act 7 was released along with the end of the comic.

And would you know anything about whose doing the music for Hiveswap?  Well, hello there!

And thanks for helping make music for Homestuck for all these years! It's really hard to believe it's over...

first off, thanks! (to both of you)

afaik only creata was used in the comic directly, though the version here is longer. every song on here was sketched way in advance though for potential use in the comic, in some cases years before (the first version of freefall predates the released version of cascade, for instance, and feel (alive) dates back to 2011).

hiveswap's soundtrack is entirely toby fox and james roach. great guys! you can hear some of that in the ages old trailer and the recent homestuck 2.0 video.

fwiw the only reason my songs on here weren't on stuckhome syndrome is because of rights issues, by the way. these two are caught up in one being based on tensei's cascade melody and one being a collab.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic