Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411279 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 03:45:50 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioRest in Jelly a game by Little Miracles Games (SEARCH MUSICIAN)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Rest in Jelly a game by Little Miracles Games (SEARCH MUSICIAN)  (Read 1253 times)
Marc Marfà
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 15, 2016, 12:28:39 PM »

Hi,

My name is Marc and I'm the producer of Little Miracles Games, a small video game studio from Barcelona. I write here to explain a bit about the game we're developing, since we're looking for someone to collaborate with us in the audio section (OST and SFX).

The game is a single and multiplayer 2D platformer where you run and jump in closed levels. Here's the basic description:

In the world of Jellyland, sweet jellies are living beings that run free and careless for any little demon to catch and devour… but, alas, you, a little devil named Jack, are not good enough at it. So you abandon your house, hit the road and prepare for working hard at the Jelly Catching Training Camp… what could go wrong?

In ‘Rest in Jelly’ you rush desperately –so desperately in fact that you can’t even stop! Jump gracefully to avoid enemies, traps and pits, bounce on the walls, leap and fight your way to the top through the campaign mode, special challenges and some competitive and cooperative multiplayer modes... even a deathmatch one.

Here's the first teaser:

So well, the reason for the post is the search for a musician. If you are interested in collaborating with us, please comment or send me an e-mail: marc[at]littlemiraclesgames[dot]com.

I'd like to say that we aren't getting any income from the game for now. For this reason, the offer doesn't include a remuneration, but we can make a deal of some kind.

Thanks for your time,

Marc
zminusone
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2016, 09:40:42 PM »

I'm interested. I write lots of music. You can check it out here:

https://soundcloud.com/zminusone

Top of the list is the "demo reel" but poke around, there's over 3 hours of stuff on there. zminusonemusic(at)gmail.com

-Brian

Nathan Cleary
Level 0

Professional Composer & Sound Designer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2016, 10:44:34 AM »

Hi,

I'm very much interested in talking more about the role and the game more in detail. PM sent.

http://nathanclearymusic.co.uk/

---- Video Games Composer & Sound Designer - www.NathanClearyMusic.co.uk - Discord: NathanCleary1#5718  ----
Chaotrope
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 01:17:40 AM »

This game looks super cool. Graphics are very nice, and the flow of the game is very smooth from what I can tell. Characters are cute and somewhat relatable, which I think is an important aspect these days.

I'd love to work with you. You can check out my portfolio here:

I have a bunch of experience in the field, a Bachelors in Music Composition, and have been composing music for over 9 years.

Composer of music for a number of video games, including Deadpour: Tactics and Tuneria, a music-centered RPG. Author of Chaotrope songs on RockBand Network.

Stay up to date with my new music at https://soundcloud.com/chaotrope
Beyond
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2016, 03:09:51 AM »

Why is everyone dying in the teaser?

Ahh... anyway. I am very much interested in writing music for games (as everyone else on this board). I don't have much experience though so I'm unsure how I would do scoring an entire game if the soundtrack is large. I am open to collaborating with other musicians though.

You can listen to my music here

Except for the blood I think the game has a very nice look to it.

As for sfx I only have experience from adding effects to my musics. So I can't guarantee much in that area. But, if you do not find someone who's specializing in sfx I'll make a try
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 03:29:41 AM by Calle » Logged

- You're a short one, but there's a strong look to you
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic