Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 03:24:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGameswho's excited for mighty number 9!!!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Author Topic: who's excited for mighty number 9!!!  (Read 6854 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2016, 06:28:15 AM »

2009:

megaman is a bad game but this is a pretty valiant attempt to make it not bad
megaman is a bad game. its formulaic and the formula is boring. the fading blocks are really stupid from a design stand point. europe is cooler that other continents because its megaman was turrican and turrican is a better game than megaman.
Nah I don't care.  I think it's just sad that an "alter ego" that used to be amusing is now just an annoying troll.  It's really bringing the quality and importance of this site down.

2011:

Quote from: Superb Joe link=topic=16752.msg497153#msg497153
Also Megaman 9 and 10 are shit. Not only are they shit, but every other Megaman game is bad.

megaman fucking sucks, sorry bro.

have i shared my opinion on megaman with you recently? well. you just might be surprised.

surprise me
megaman is bad. not only am i glad this game got cancelled but i am incredibly pleased at the unemployable clowns from all corners of the world converging together to wail and moan about megaman not being in marvel vs capcom 3. like, look at all this insane stupid shit. to be clear, i will never, ever read it, i just appreciate the scale of it and i'm glad that this guy is in anguish. http://i.imgur.com/kiZWg.jpg

every megaman game is bad. up to and including megaman soccer.

megaman is bad. every megaman game is bad.

Quote from: Superb Joe link=topic=16752.msg497605#msg497605
The only thing worse than Megaman games is the strange internet people who get into passionate debates about the character of Megaman, the little blue guy that shoots stuff.

megaman has character like pacman has character

2012:

megaman sucks

again, in case there were any confusion on the subject, the megaman series is not good

2013:

megaman is bad, and continues to be so, in perpetuity

i truthfully do not understand the obsession with this endless series of mechanically stale near identical games

Thank you, Superb Joe, for outing yourself as an internet troll.  I'll be sure to completely ignore you in the future.

i would like to point out that for 7 years i have been telling the world that mega man is bad, and for 7 years i have been called a troll for it on these forums. well now the worm has turned and people have realised: mega man is bad. i would like to request a formal apology from the guy who fantasised about getting a month long appointment with a prostitute as a backer reward for mighty number 9 when i compared it to a Little Caesar's Hot 'n' Ready Pizza.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2016, 06:57:17 AM »

i am deeply sorry for what happened to you, super joe. it must have been a traumatic experience and i can't even begin to imagine what you went through.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 06:57:52 AM »

also, this game is still a thing?
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 07:01:32 AM »

Please program a rating system into the forum so that I can give this five stars.

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2016, 07:02:51 AM »

Love when people dump cash onto a freetoplay Phone game retro clone and rally behind it as a sacred land.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2016, 07:03:27 AM »

also, this game is still a thing?
it is and it's getting rave reviews http://opencritic.com/game/1554/mighty-no-9

releases tomorrow, be sure to pick the saviour of the games industry up
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2016, 07:07:10 AM »

Those Pokemon clones that advertise on Twitter

I don't have to make a joke with it, it is an honest juxtaposition
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2016, 07:10:55 AM »

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2016, 07:13:01 AM »

btw i am euro trash and i have no idea what "prom night" even is other than it's some kind of event that often features in american movies where teenagers get drunk and/or laid.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2016, 07:16:30 AM »

Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2016, 07:36:43 AM »

thants funny cos its looks like your stuff
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2016, 07:48:43 AM »

the only way this game could be saved is if mega man or mighty mighty man or whatever he's called now is taken out and replaced with kanye west.
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2016, 07:49:35 AM »

btw i am euro trash and i have no idea what "prom night" even is other than it's some kind of event that often features in american movies where teenagers get drunk and/or laid.
Prom night is a dance that happens usually at school and is a celebration for being done with the garbage dump that is high school. The celebration usually extends to a party after the dance is over, most of the time at one of the grad's house.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2016, 08:00:18 AM »

the funny thing is that everyone backed this for being "the new game by the creator of mega man". if they had done at least a tiny bit of research they would have seen that inafune has fuck all to do with game design in the mogamon games and his creative input was marginal at best. inafune basically hoodwinked everyone into thinking he is something he isn't.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2016, 08:03:01 AM »

hello i'm the former janitor at capcom, please back my back my new 3d fighting game "road brawler VI"
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 08:10:53 AM »

research would also reveal that Legends is not a good game or a game that people wanted to be released
that comes from a person who beated both games and was present in capcom unity fan-design bullshit
Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 08:12:58 AM »

hello i'm the former janitor at capcom, please back my back my new 3d fighting game "road brawler VI"
i would rather back that if it were wraiths & trolls

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 08:15:01 AM »

i would rather back that if it were wraiths & trolls
maybe gloomcreepers too

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2016, 09:11:24 AM »

Those are the stretch goals. If i get 8 million dollers I will also make Satan Can Shed Tears, a hyperviolent 3D action game that stresses traditional Christian family values.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2016, 12:29:24 PM »

kickstarter is the platform that makes any art form capable of reaching the zenith of innovation. please give money to Not Mega Man.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic