Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411508 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 09:01:22 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsBUSHIDOG
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Author Topic: BUSHIDOG  (Read 21447 times)
ANtY
Level 10

i accidentally did that on purpose

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: October 11, 2017, 02:50:04 AM »

jctwood
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: October 11, 2017, 06:34:06 AM »

yes amazing name

Cranktrain
Level 4

making gams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2017, 06:43:22 AM »

How's development going on this project? It still looks amazing, and still has the best name of just about any game ever.

Cakeprediction
Level 1

I'm not too sure what to put here

View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2017, 10:36:16 AM »

How's development going on this project? It still looks amazing, and still has the best name of just about any game ever.
It's going well! we're still working on creating a decent demo which'll show off the basics of the game, but because we don't want to spoil a lot, we're not posting too many screens or gifs at once hehe.

Huge Swords and Tentacles Devlog
"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... a tragedy"
"You have to tell your hands to freaking do the stuff until your hands know it by their tiny hand hearts"
Logan Hart
« Reply #124 on: November 06, 2017, 08:52:09 PM »

Wow! I've been away from TIG for a bit and I'm so glad I came back to find THIS! Just went through all of the updates--it's looking incredible! Can't wait for the demo. Shocked
Cakeprediction
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #125 on: May 02, 2018, 03:59:20 AM »

Not very exciting but to show we're still alive: I've been spending a lot of time on reworking the collision(old system didn't work well anymore for what we're planning) inbetween being stupidly busy and here it is already being 100% superior to the old system.

"If you were to write a story with me in the lead role, it would certainly be... a tragedy"
"You have to tell your hands to freaking do the stuff until your hands know it by their tiny hand hearts"
Garlicguy
Level 3

Good vibes all around.

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 02, 2018, 06:46:24 AM »

I love the art style! Good to see you’re still working on this!

Sam B
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #127 on: May 02, 2018, 06:53:56 AM »

Not very exciting but to show we're still alive: I've been spending a lot of time on reworking the collision(old system didn't work well anymore for what we're planning) inbetween being stupidly busy and here it is already being 100% superior to the old system.

I'd love to see more technical posts like this! Highly interesting!
badru
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #128 on: May 02, 2018, 09:56:58 AM »

Oh hell yes. I love the aesthetic and animation and whole vibe. Didn't see when scrolling through so sorry if it's already answered but what tools are you using on the engine side / what's it written in?

DNcrystal
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 02, 2018, 10:49:58 AM »

This looks so cute and fun, really awesome animation!
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #130 on: May 02, 2018, 11:23:03 AM »

i can't stop reading the title as bullshitdog

but the game is no bullshit

Sad

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Yong
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #131 on: May 25, 2018, 07:35:34 AM »

If memory serves me right, you are using Gamemaker is that correct? I am using gamemaker too but I haven't the slightest idea how you achieved this. Would be really interested in a post about how you implemented this system if you can spare the time  Smiley

Anyway, the game is looking real good!  Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left

archgame
Level 2

I program architecture and build video games

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: May 26, 2018, 09:37:46 PM »

The art style looks really great, it has a very unique feel which reminds me zatoichi, but more cartoony. def following!

Cakeprediction
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2018, 07:15:34 AM »

Oh right this topic still exists oops.

I'd love to see more technical posts like this! Highly interesting!
If memory serves me right, you are using Gamemaker is that correct? I am using gamemaker too but I haven't the slightest idea how you achieved this. Would be really interested in a post about how you implemented this system if you can spare the time  Smiley

Anyway, the game is looking real good!  Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left Hand Thumbs Up Left
Thanks! cool that there's interest for more technical posts, I've already also been asked a few times more about how I did the system. Planning to write a more in-depth post about it, but life right now is very busy so not sure when I'll have the time.
Oh hell yes. I love the aesthetic and animation and whole vibe. Didn't see when scrolling through so sorry if it's already answered but what tools are you using on the engine side / what's it written in?
Game Maker Studio!

Anyway here's some gifs I already posted on twitter to show we're still alive.

Work on implementing the actual demo level and gameplay has actually already started, which is very exciting. We really want to show as little as possible of the actual demo until it's finished though, but there's a less programmer-art, more exciting gif coming soon-ish!

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 22, 2018, 08:10:53 AM »

cool
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic