Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411283 Posts in 69325 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 29, 2024, 07:05:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D animator makes animations on request
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D animator makes animations on request  (Read 1520 times)
Erikari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: June 28, 2016, 03:03:24 AM »

Hey there! I'm recently using Spine Pro which is a 2D tool to animate creting really light files perfect for mobile games, I do this in my free time and what I wanted to ask is for people to suggest what they'd need in their games, I worked for a company that made clicker games but they really kill me, (let's say they're boring on long term) so I'd love to be challenged a bit and why not, maybe start a collaboration with you (:
You can look at my website for my style, I didn't put many gifs, I like anime style and cute stuff, but also gore deaths (you'll see in my gallery) whith may be... strange for a girl I guess.

And my site to look at them and some other stuff if interested. I'm looking forward to your suggestions >.<
Hope I posted in the right section, also usually there are forums where one can present oneself, I couldn't find that section, I'm a noob, sorry

Hi I'm new! 2D animator and illustrator itch.iomy website
Grhyll
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 11:22:42 PM »

Looks neat Smiley

The introduction post: https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=45.msg1259964#new
And yes, you are allowed to like gore stuff, whether you're a girl, a boy, or something else Smiley

Programmer at The Game Bakers
3-50.net
Current project: oQo
Erikari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2016, 12:24:18 PM »

Thanks for the post Grhyll! I posted my presentation there right after reading (:
And haha I love your philosophy XD it's really reassuring!

Erikari
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2016, 02:13:28 AM »

Well, quite some time has passed, just wanted to update that I made a tileset matching this one and that I put my stuff on itch.io

Little gift, these guys down here are free for you to use (: (they're also on itch.io)

The tileset is special because you can change colors of everything in one click even though it was made in photoshop, the bunny has become an animal pack that is currently on hold regarding the animals due to a little bug in Spine software that they are currently solving.
Actually I was looking for some advice on what to do next. Also I wanted to say thank you to the people who PMd me displaying their wonderful projects, I'm afraid I can't take any more projects for now if they're highly specific but I'd love to do something that could be of larger use to everyone.
I wish I had more time to take in every request S:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic