Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 02:17:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingJoin up the Starfleet with Galactic Dream: Rage of War !
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Join up the Starfleet with Galactic Dream: Rage of War !  (Read 2625 times)
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2007, 05:17:43 PM »

1. First of all I would like to thank to Derek for guidance and support. Thank you Derek!

2. Secondly, I see a great gamers community here and wish you all best of luck, not only with this forum,
but in life also. Don't worry, me no leaving, me stay here. Me like here... So, let me introduce you guys
Galactic Dream: Rage of War, a game we've been working for two years now and that we released
one month ago on the market.

Game Features:
  • Lead one of two distinctive and thriving species, forged into
    the heat of the galactic battle: the Terrans and the Argo;
  • Fast creation of armies and simultaneous building tasks will completely
    satisfy your hunger to conduct rushes over the enemy;
  • Over 50 Different Units and Buildings, each playing its own part in the interspecies war;
  • Control Hundred of Units and experience war at a new scale;
  • A Universe in 3 dimensions, offering you multiple perspectives over the battlefield;
  • Single Player mode featuring Randomized Maps each time you play against the ravenous AI;
  • The Epical Campaign will introduce you into the Galactic Dream captivating world, pushing
    even further the gaming experience. Over 20 missions across one Campaign;
  • Funny unit dialogues such as: "Yes, I'm the chosen one... or selected one.";
  • Play with a friend over the Internet or through LAN via TCP/IP;
  • Detailed texture work, combat units that advance in levels to become the core
    of your unbeatable armada...

We would appreciate any critique, good or bad, as they will help us to continually improve the game.

More info on our Website: http://www.rageofwar.net

Thank you for taking the time reading this topic and looking forward to your opinions.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2007, 05:40:38 PM by avatarkai » Logged

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2007, 12:21:07 PM »

I've added the game to my "to check out" list, I'll come back sooner or later with some comments.
Later!

Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2007, 04:09:42 AM »

Thanks Guert. Please allow us two days in case you are thinking testing Galactic Dream: Rage of War, as we are making important updates to current version. Then you can download a demo any time you want. Thanks again!

Guert
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2007, 05:52:53 AM »

Post a message when you will have updated the game, I'll download if after.
Later!

CountZero
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 09:13:56 AM »

just 2 suggestions

some parts of your forum are nonfunctional (give a blank screen) -eg the cheats thread

put sys requirments on the webpage - i dont want to spend time downloading something only to find i cant run it
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic