Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411423 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:30:04 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGamesiOS recommendations
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
Print
Author Topic: iOS recommendations  (Read 81189 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: November 07, 2015, 04:28:38 AM »

Five Card Quest

New rocketcat game. Pretty good, but Dream Quest remains the best singleplayer card game on ios, despite being piss ugly.
chopsticksgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #481 on: December 12, 2015, 04:27:16 AM »

I would genuinely recommend Party Gods even if I wasn't part of its team :D Headphones are a must tho.

http://partygodsgame.com
Dodozen
Level 0

Casual games for social people :)

View Profile WWW
« Reply #482 on: April 07, 2016, 10:48:24 AM »

Hi Guys,

Not sure if it's very ethic but  Roll Eyes... to all platformer lovers I would recommend our game: TO THE CASTLE

It has an integrated level editor specially designed for phones and tablets

For more information about it you can check it's landing page:
http://tothecastle.dodozen.com/

...or this thread here:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=54740.msg1237162#msg1237162

Hope you like it  Gentleman
cheers!

TO THE CASTLE: A ghoulie epic adventure for iOS & Android
Eageron
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #483 on: April 17, 2016, 03:21:46 AM »

Hi Guys,

Not sure if it's very ethic but  Roll Eyes... to all platformer lovers I would recommend our game: TO THE CASTLE

It has an integrated level editor specially designed for phones and tablets

For more information about it you can check it's landing page:
http://tothecastle.dodozen.com/

...or this thread here:
https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=54740.msg1237162#msg1237162

Hope you like it  Gentleman
cheers!

Wow! I love platformers. This looks really neat! I will give it a try! Great Artwork! Smiley

Eageron® is an independent developer- and publisher of mobile games and applications.
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #484 on: May 12, 2016, 07:54:23 AM »

Clash Royale is actually pretty decent. And I bet dozens of us on this forum could make the same game, with only the art budget and design and programming time Smiley

Gamedragon
« Reply #485 on: May 16, 2016, 12:00:35 AM »

Clash Royale is pretty great. I deleted it though, needed space for all them Chaser videos. Another game that is pretty great is Knight Story, I actually find it pretty fun.
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: May 16, 2016, 06:16:36 PM »

iOS games I'm still playing:

Clash Royale
868-Hack
Microgue (finished for a second time!)

Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: May 17, 2016, 11:00:36 AM »

Oh man, if you're playing 868, you really need to get Imbroglio when it comes out on Thursday. It's every bit as good as 868. Michael Brough is definitely one of my favorite developers.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: May 17, 2016, 01:17:25 PM »

oh shit, imbroglio is coming out this week?

so many good gams lately i can't even keep up. help!!
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: May 22, 2016, 04:36:35 PM »

Oh man, if you're playing 868, you really need to get Imbroglio when it comes out on Thursday. It's every bit as good as 868. Michael Brough is definitely one of my favorite developers.
It's interesting, I like that he's experimenting. The red heart / blue diamond feels kind of arbitrary to me though. In 868, the equivilant $ often had to do with direct attacks and the ~ with movement, healing or information. Your health was a separate resource. I played for ~20 minutes last night and didn't find it as immersive as 868.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #490 on: May 23, 2016, 02:06:12 AM »

i don't find either of these games immersive tbh, they are both pretty abstract.

i think imbroglio is even better than 868 though, mechanically. this becomes especially clear once you unlock deck building for all the characters. it gets a lot of depth out of very simple base mechanics.
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: May 23, 2016, 03:59:15 AM »

i don't find either of these games immersive tbh, they are both pretty abstract.

i think imbroglio is even better than 868 though, mechanically. this becomes especially clear once you unlock deck building for all the characters. it gets a lot of depth out of very simple base mechanics.
Huh, my highscore isn't there yet.

Immersive was the wrong concept.. strategic options.

I liked the progression system in 868 -- as you win games, you start New Game + with a new ability available (plus a new dificulty mechanic like shooting backwards). That ability you unlocked is then unlocked for all future games.

Having the ability to choose between spells at any time while predicting 4 different enemy AI movement types is what I enjoyed in 868. In Imbrol, all the enemies appear to move about the same (1 square, towards you) seems less strategic.

I'll give Imbrol another shot though and see if I can beat the goal of 32 and how the game plays after.

--

Does anyone know the iPad/iPhone/Android game where you touch your color of squares to score points? It ended up with people's fingers fighting for the screen and made funny electronic sounds when you tapped your color. I can't remember it..

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic