Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411490 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 02:23:36 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessOffering my services for project management and game direction needs
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Offering my services for project management and game direction needs  (Read 652 times)
tulu
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 03, 2016, 05:32:57 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Talal, I'm 27, living in Barcelona.

Currently I'm finishing up a masters in Interactive Application Design for which I am creating a game with Unity. I will be making a separate 'CALL TO ARMS' thread for that, but if you are really enthusiastic about helping me create it, post a reply or send me a message and tell me what you can help out with.

Moving on, I am attempting to find some unpaid freelance work to build up my resume/portfolio so I can have something to show when trying to land a job in the wilds. I am aiming to position myself within project management and later game direction.

With the experience I gained from my masters degree, I can help you organize your team and direct it onto building a better deliverable in a shorter time. I can cover the communication and task assessment/assignment aspects of your project.

Moreover, my tentative approach is to inspire and positively influence the team, direct them back onto the path when they stray too far. I believe that each member is unique in what he is able to deliver and how he expresses himself, so it's important for me not to get in the way of that.

Leave a reply or drop me a mail if you'd like to discuss things, alternatively you can add me on linked-in. Cheers!  Beer!

Email: [email protected]
Linkedin: https://es.linkedin.com/in/talal-harmouch-1b81464b
Twitter: @t_harmouch
Pinterest: https://es.pinterest.com/tsharmouch/
« Last Edit: July 03, 2016, 06:06:57 AM by tulu » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic