Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 09:13:42 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)[Rev-Share] 3D Short Horror Game Looking for a Lead Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] 3D Short Horror Game Looking for a Lead Artist  (Read 554 times)
Cinder
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 03, 2016, 06:27:21 PM »

Hello,  Blink
My name is Brandon, I go by Cinder on here. I'm posting this on behalf of a project of mine called Gaslight.

Gaslight is meant to be a short and interesting immersive sim/ horror experience. I've been working on it in my free time for about a year, but I've begun to get serious about it. I've recently added a writer to the team to begin the world building and narrative off of the base I've been creating. What I need next however, is art.

This is why I'm looking for a lead artist, someone that wants to be able to create a cohesive style for our 3D world. The team is made up for 21 year old Game Design students, so if you're just a great 2D artist and want to get involved in something 3D we can definitely work with you.

Personally I've done a little of everything when it comes to game creation, but I know that my art is subpar and every minute I spend on that could be spent optimizing code or implementing a new feature.

If you're interested let me know on here or email me at [email protected]

For those that aren't sure what I'm asking exactly here is a concise list of the responsibilities of a lead artist:

• Create 3D Models
  • Skin/UV 3D Models
  • Create PBR Ready Textures (if you aren't familiar with PBR workflows I can help with that)
  • Balance Color Corrections to Emphasis the Look You Want to Achieve
  • Test Models and Textures in a Unity Scene Set Up to Mimic the Final Game's Environment
  • Communicate With the Team Any Progress You Made in the Last Week or Any Issues You Had

Thanks for reading and if you have any questions put them in the thread or email me,
Brandon

Demo Build of the Game (Very Much Pre Alpha) can be downloaded here: http://thirdshiftgames.com/GaslightDemo.html

« Last Edit: July 04, 2016, 08:22:31 AM by Cinder » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic