Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 20, 2024, 12:14:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[paid] 2d psychological horror game seeking artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [paid] 2d psychological horror game seeking artist  (Read 352 times)
chlmera
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2016, 09:09:38 PM »

Hello! I'm Finn, creator of Pale and Drawn  Productions. We're a small indie startup that's looking for a pixel artist or two to create assets for our up-and-coming RPG, primarily tilesets, environments and monster sprites/portraits. (Human sprites are a necessity as well, but environmental and creature work are our priority.) Ideally, an artist would be willing to make several smallish assets to showcase for a Kickstarter for free, and then payment will be negotiated at the artist's discretion with the Kickstarter money.

The video game in question's working title is Windchime and in its early development stages, but we've completed the basic story and have a rich world for the game to take place in. Said game is an RPG with a focus on exploring dreams, nightmares and the futility of man, with emphasis on sleep, environmental disaster and the slightly supernatural.

Artists will be pixeling tilesets and parallax environments that are compatible with the program RPG Maker, and should be proficient in pixeling nature scenes, particularly swamps, draping mangrove trees and the like. For the creature work, artist will be pixeling and animating monsters of all walks of life, and should be proficient in creating and pixeling creatures that aren't just humans with more limbs/cats with many eyes/etc.

This is not a local project--as long as you have access to a webcam and Skype, we'll be able to communicate just fine! My email is [email protected]; alternately, my Skype is mysterioustrainerk (for contact on either, be sure to tell me which position you're interested in, monsters or environments).

Thanks very much for reading, and I hope to hear from you soon!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic