Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 26, 2024, 12:55:31 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralLooking for a crash course in what the TIGForums are like.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a crash course in what the TIGForums are like.  (Read 4663 times)
nnyei
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: July 15, 2016, 06:17:13 AM »

Super joe is a great asset to this community (or any community).
froggyishere
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 15, 2016, 06:20:58 AM »

Joe seems rough around the edges but he's a solid guy and appreciates the finer things in life

I have also begun to suspect he hasn't played a videogame since 2012
i've played 2 and completed 1. i'm not sure if the game i worked on counts so it may just solely be Transformers: Devastation

Watching gameplay footage of Transformers: Devastation has the same effect on me as watching mod videos like Cracklife.
you'll have to forgive me: i am too willfully ignorant to know what that is or actively find out

That's okay, I sent you a link. Check your PM inbox! Enjoy that.

And yet, still not satisfied...
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 15, 2016, 06:29:02 AM »

Joe seems rough around the edges but he's a solid guy and appreciates the finer things in life

i've played 2 and completed 1. i'm not sure if the game i worked on counts so it may just solely be Transformers: Devastation

Watching gameplay footage of Transformers: Devastation has the same effect on me as watching mod videos like Cracklife.
you'll have to forgive me: i am too willfully ignorant to know what that is or actively find out

to be clear, this extends to youtube videos of computer games, and in fact applies especially to youtube videos of computer games
froggyishere
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 15, 2016, 06:38:14 AM »

to be clear, this extends to youtube videos of computer games, and in fact applies especially to youtube videos of computer games

But what about OLD computer games from the 90's that have been lovingly and painstakingly ruined by fans?

And yet, still not satisfied...
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 15, 2016, 07:05:12 AM »

Posting in a thread
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #65 on: July 15, 2016, 07:07:16 AM »

A dizzying journey amongst mountain swotchbacks and you can smell rotten gasoline and you just want to be home
eka
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2016, 11:02:31 PM »

Ask 995 more times and you'll be there.

We need an upvote system. I would have give you an upvote.
Kinaetron
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: August 07, 2016, 01:48:14 AM »

Ask 995 more times and you'll be there.

We need an upvote system. I would have give you an upvote.

I won't have the reddit upvote garbage here, it's likes or nothing fam  Cool

Life sucks and then you die.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: August 07, 2016, 08:26:31 AM »

Posting in a thread
Reading a reply inside a thread

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 07, 2016, 08:55:10 AM »

A crash course in what the TIGS forums are like... hmmm...

Okay, it's like when you go to wipe your ass but the toilet paper tears and your fingers slip right through and so now you've got shit on your fingers and this is alarming to you so in a panic you immediately look for where to wipe it but you resist your immediate reaction which is to wipe it on the closest thing to you and you instead go through an evaluation process because you know you could just wipe your hand with another piece of toilet paper but you know no matter how well you wipe it there is still shit particles on your hand and they are probably all breeding and having E. coli babies or something but the idea of having to cat walk to the sink with shit all on your hand an ass is also unsettling and the panic only builds as you sit there contemplating your shit fingers so in a moment of desperation you get up and waddle to the sink only to have the pants around your ankles trip you and as you flail through the air you reach out desperately for something to grab on to and stop your fall but in doing so you only manage to wipe shit across the counters as you land face first onto the floor and lay there in a broken heap of self-disgust and unrelenting shame.

Also, there's Creative section where people post their art and games and stuff.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
JWK5
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 07, 2016, 08:59:21 AM »

Also, I've never had the toilet paper tear when I went to wipe my ass, because I am not disgusting.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #71 on: August 07, 2016, 09:01:37 AM »

if the sink and bowl aren't right next to each other the bathroom was designed wrong

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
JWK5
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2016, 09:02:27 AM »

if the sink and bowl aren't right next to each other the bathroom was designed wrong
If the sink and bowl are the exact same thing you're at McDonald's.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2016, 09:06:37 AM »

imagine I went through the trouble of putting together a "design vs ux" meme picture based around this

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 07, 2016, 09:26:30 AM »

for real tho: this is a place where a bunch of 20something nerds shitpost about irrelevant bs. oh and there are devlogs too.
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2016, 09:51:18 AM »

Yeah there is tigsource, then there is creative, it's too different world, except writing, there it's a barren wasteland.

Crash course: this forums is the birth home of paper please, minecraft, fez, etc ... many indie darling where you can still visit the thread remaining ruins like a tourist visiting the home of all science: Timbuktu

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 10, 2016, 11:35:33 AM »

Also, I've never had the toilet paper tear when I went to wipe my ass, because I am not disgusting.
i have because i had diarrhea for 13 years
JWK5
Level 9

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 10, 2016, 12:42:55 PM »

That's when you bypass the toilet paper altogether and grab a wet rag.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 10, 2016, 12:58:13 PM »

That's when you bypass the toilet paper altogether and grab a wet rag.
no it's not. you don't circumvent norms and become a dirty bastard. you maintain a stoicism and dedication to regular shitting in the face of horrrific circumstance
Tanner
Level 10

MMPHM *GULP*

View Profile WWW
« Reply #79 on: August 10, 2016, 09:22:52 PM »

poop ass

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic