Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 01:48:09 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsoku: Atmospheric Point & Click Anti-Adventure Narrative RPG
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: oku: Atmospheric Point & Click Anti-Adventure Narrative RPG  (Read 4818 times)
Mind Grown
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2016, 05:31:39 PM »

I really like your concept and the room (game) looks so much more inviting with all the little trinkets in the room. Keep it up!

- Ryan Bemowski -

- @ConvictedGalaxy - Devlog -
ciara
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2016, 04:39:20 PM »

I really like your concept and the room (game) looks so much more inviting with all the little trinkets in the room. Keep it up!

ᵔᴥᵔ  Thank you so much!

I took the plunge to making games full-time! You can support my work on Patreon!
ciara
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 02:40:49 PM »

The evolution of Gnana's hover scooter:

The design of the hover scooter is a combination (bastardization?) of this solar powered scooter design and this 3D model. The first three turntables are from Qubicle and the last render is from Unity. Still brainstorming a location selection screen where Gnana will be riding this thing.

Overall, I'm pleased with how it turned out, but I'd really just like to scrap it and do it all over again. Resisting the urge so I can move on with my life.

I took the plunge to making games full-time! You can support my work on Patreon!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic