Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:05:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[UNPAID] Looking for Level Designers and 2D/3D artists for indie game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [UNPAID] Looking for Level Designers and 2D/3D artists for indie game  (Read 766 times)
simsman333
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2016, 08:14:09 PM »

A First-person shooter action game project to be made by a hobbyist GameStudio Lite-C Programmer who is willing to gather a team for that aim. The game is about 21st century conspiracy story. The Secret World Government is taking control of all our life aspects: food, money, entertainment, health, education .. etc. The game is centered around a secret agent who works for The Remnask Syndicate (RS), a secret organization that mainly includes former intelligence agents and national agencies officers with its HQ in Oslo, Norway.

We need both 2D and 3D artists and level designer(s). Also, Music composers and Lite-C programmers would be welcomed. The game is NON-COMMERCIAL and TOTALLY FREE OF CHARGE. The jobs are ALL UNPAID, just join if you want to fill your free time Smiley The game is made by 3D Game Studio A8 ,in Lite-C language. It would be better for any Level designer who wants to join to be able to deal with 3D Game Studio WED (world editor tool) or to produce the level file in the .wmb or .wmp Game studio format ...

The game is called War Unlimited and my name is Jack Pell, the Lead programmer and the manager of the project. Any contribution would be appreciated  Smiley

To Apply For The Job:

Join "War Unlimited Development team" group at Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/646155175551068/
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2016, 10:16:43 PM »

oh boy! sounds like a great deal!

froggyishere
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2016, 10:21:44 PM »

One time I joined a project like this...

I had to do an interview. They actually requested a resume.

And yet, still not satisfied...
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2016, 10:46:09 PM »

i

simsman333
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2016, 08:17:29 PM »

oh boy! sounds like a great deal!

You want something? Don't post on this thread unless you really want to participate even if you think that this project is not on the level, simply, keep your opinion to yourself and f*ck off  Smiley ...
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2016, 08:36:59 PM »

Hey Simsman333 when you post the same ad in like five forum communities (google the first line of his post, for those playing at home) asking for free work and don't even have the courtesy to drop marketing-speak and show off what you've got so far, people are obviously going to distrust you because you're behaving in a scummy, unfriendly manner. 

It's rare enough for someone to want to do unpaid work for a friend, much less go out of their way to get someone to boss them around in their spare time for no benefit.

So yeah, RJ is right to think your self-introduction here is worth mocking.
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2016, 10:41:28 PM »

Don't post on this thread unless you really want to participate even if you think that this project is not on the level, simply, keep your opinion to yourself and f*ck off  Smiley ...
Da mothafuckin share z0ne
Cobralad
Cowardly Baby
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2016, 10:54:51 PM »

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2016, 11:50:45 PM »

You just found your 2D artist Simsman
simsman333
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2016, 02:19:20 AM »

Haha .. I didn't ask for advice you smart shithead and still you have to literally F*CK OFF if it is not your place  Smiley
And FYI, I didn't put it on just five communities, it is actually over ten and I made 2 successful complete projects this way. And you know what? I will post it on 50 more forums and still it is not your f*ckin' business. No one asked for your opinion which I ,gladly, wish you put it in the part of your body where it really belongs Smiley

Btw. you look suitable to each other .. why doesn't each of you smell the other guy's ass while shoving some cable up his bum ... you will look great  Grin
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 02:39:40 AM by simsman333 » Logged
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2016, 04:17:21 AM »

Haha
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic