Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411433 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58418 Members - Latest Member: Pix_RolleR

April 20, 2024, 06:21:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperBusinessMy site to help promote indie games
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: My site to help promote indie games  (Read 1144 times)
indiegamelaunchpad
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: July 22, 2016, 01:55:52 AM »

I have built a site for developers to showcase their games, tell the world about them whilst in development and add links to where gamers can buy/download them and more. I will link it to the usual social media channels and hopefully it may help get you a download or two.

After a lifelong passion for gaming, I have finally started to properly learn to code games…in what little spare time I have.

I went to the EGX rezzed show in London and, after speaking with a lot of developers, I realised 2 things:

- Everyone is so friendly and happy to help each other.
- Everyone has the same concern during development and upon completion…..’How do I tell the world about my game?’

I know there are sites out there already which help promote games and of course there is social media, but I thought I would pause my game development education to try and lend a hand to the indie community myself.

I have a bunch of ideas and features that I will add to the site over time, the current being an accompanying YouTube channel which will feature videos made by guest presenters who have kindly offered to play games featured on the site.

If you have a chance please check it out and if you have a game you would like to add then be my guest!

Happy Developing!

Oliver

http://www.indiegamelaunchpad.io
rebelholic
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 08:22:11 AM »

Hello,

I have a plan to release my own game on steam greenlight for next two months later so I need some contacts from journalists/blogger/youtuber to cover my game when publish on steam greenlight for first time. Could you help me to subscribe your official email to my newsletter database on my signature below?

Best Regards

Feel free give feedback:
Fearless Tigor Devlog
StephanieW
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2016, 01:59:23 AM »

Hello,

I have a plan to release my own game on steam greenlight for next two months later so I need some contacts from journalists/blogger/youtuber to cover my game when publish on steam greenlight for first time. Could you help me to subscribe your official email to my newsletter database on my signature below?

Best Regards

Really cool incentive Smiley

If you need any advice on PR, happy to help!
AdoreGames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 03:17:04 AM »

I have built a site for developers to showcase their games, tell the world about them whilst in development and add links to where gamers can buy/download them and more. I will link it to the usual social media channels and hopefully it may help get you a download or two.

After a lifelong passion for gaming, I have finally started to properly learn to code games…in what little spare time I have.

I went to the EGX rezzed show in London and, after speaking with a lot of developers, I realised 2 things:

- Everyone is so friendly and happy to help each other.
- Everyone has the same concern during development and upon completion…..’How do I tell the world about my game?’

I know there are sites out there already which help promote games and of course there is social media, but I thought I would pause my game development education to try and lend a hand to the indie community myself.

I have a bunch of ideas and features that I will add to the site over time, the current being an accompanying YouTube channel which will feature videos made by guest presenters who have kindly offered to play games featured on the site.

Thanks Oliver for your brilliant initiative and your endeavor to support indie devs. We have our game on your portal and thanks to you we got covered by a true let's player for the first time! He even mentions you in the video and has your splash in it! We think you know who we're talking about  Ninja

gruguir
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2016, 03:50:28 AM »

I also wanted to thank you for your help. Very much appreciated.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic