Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411276 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 12:40:18 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsAdditional C++ Programmer Needed for Wrestling Game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Additional C++ Programmer Needed for Wrestling Game  (Read 774 times)
b2thec
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 02, 2016, 06:41:00 PM »

Hi, my name's Bannon Rudis. I'm a game developer. I'm currently working on River City Ransom: Underground, Kerfuffle and Zombi3 Match. I mainly do art,animation, writing, and gameplay design. I am god awful at programming. As in, I can't code to save my life or any family member's life (if the situation were to ever arise).

My current project for mobile under my own company's name is called Wrestle Wrun. The programmer and I have been working on it for the last year or so and it's going much slower than anticipated. The programmer works on Killer Instinct so that takes up most of his time. So, I am in need of another programmer to hop aboard and expedite the project for a 2016 release (hopefully). You would be working on importing new characters, enemies, and effects mostly. The game is being built in Cocos2d for mobile (iOS, Android) We are currently splitting the rev share in 1/2 but would split evenly three way, even though most of the guts of the game are already finished.

The game is a endless runner with an emphasis on grappling moves and throws. I wanted to try something different with the tire formula of endless runners. The player controls a tag team of two wrestlers that can be customized to their liking with upgrades. Each wrestler has their own set of moves to make them different from each other. The game already has some hype behind it because of my current project River City Ransom (piggybacking off that). Oh and as an added bonus to the hype machine, it's got wrestlers in it and stuff. People love stuff.
If interested and want to see actual gameplay, hit me up here or [email protected]. Thanks
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic