Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411420 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 18, 2024, 12:12:46 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[CLOSED][Rev-Share] Looking For Pixel Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [CLOSED][Rev-Share] Looking For Pixel Artist  (Read 473 times)
norseware
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 03, 2016, 05:35:11 AM »

Hello everyone!

My name is Thomas Knox, I am the founder of and lead developer at Norseware, an independent application and game development company.

You can find us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/NorsewareOrg.

Here are some titles we've worked on:

We are taking Mutant Chicken, our Ludum Dare 35 entry, and designing a full scale version, with more characters, guns, aliens, arenas, etc. We have the entire game planned, and the majority of mechanics implemented, we're just needing help with the art for the characters (5), aliens (9), and bosses (3). We had amazing success posting here previously, let's hope the luck continues!

Right now, we are a team of 3, myself, an artist, and a musician. Our other designer is working on his own project, which we plan to start development on next year. This project is Revenue Share based. If development continues on schedule, we'll be finished in 3 to 4 months, and on Steam in less than 6. We have plans for Xbox release (we're registered with ID@Xbox), as well as WiiU (we're a licensed developer but need more funding for a development kit).

If you're interested, please email your portfolio to [email protected], as well as a brief message on why you'd like to work on Mutant Chicken.

Thank you,
Thomas Knox
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 03:18:51 PM by norseware » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic