Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411424 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:46:37 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsLooking for Programmer to start work on a narrative based RPG about game dev
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for Programmer to start work on a narrative based RPG about game dev  (Read 699 times)
thefoolishbrave
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« on: August 04, 2016, 02:22:14 PM »

Hi! I've been working on my project Finale:

https://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=51459.0 See there

and I'm putting the finishing touches on the upcoming demo, I'm looking for a RELIABLE programmer. I prefer to seek out collaborators because I've never worked with people who have had a personal investment in the project and to be honest I think that makes for more passionate work. Please have a reasonable amount of time to be willing to shape and create an amazing unique project. I've done all of the art thus far and am also writing the script so I'll definitely be doing my part! Looking to make something really awesome from this demo which is basically ready to go out the door now!

If interested drop me a line here or at [email protected]

djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2016, 12:03:46 PM »

And this time you are going to pay any attention to the people who will contact you or you will just ignore them again?

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Joeb Rogers
Level 0

Professional Gameplay and Tools Engineer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2016, 12:24:50 PM »

And this time you are going to pay any attention to the people who will contact you or you will just ignore them again?

Based on the lack of response to your comment, I'm going to assume it will be the same as last time!
djpaul1963
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2016, 04:19:53 PM »

Based on the lack of response to your comment, I'm going to assume it will be the same as last time!

You bet!

Everything can be done but I don't know how
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic