Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411468 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58422 Members - Latest Member: daffodil_dev

April 23, 2024, 01:21:23 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkGear Core - Manga mech game - recruitment open
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Gear Core - Manga mech game - recruitment open  (Read 959 times)
Zoruk
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2016, 12:46:16 PM »

Hello everyone !

I'm here to show you my project and try to explain what I need to do next, and who I need for that.
I will try to make it simple but I will be happy to talk with you about this game if you want.
So, be free to ask me all you want.

Youtube playlist to show you where we are
Videos
In these videos, you can follow the work in progress. You can also see what is enable in the pre alpha version too !

Our base female character first look

Begin work on facial expresions

Who we are

We are people who like making game and working in 3D/2D design.
Actually we are one game designer/developper and one 3D artist. One more for the sound design but not every days. And we got some random people that help us like they can.

What kind of game ?

Gear Core is a manga game with a storyline and dialogue system where NPC can like you or not. You can play (TPS) in a persistant city, in mini game (water gun battle) and of course, Mech battle arena (FPS in cockpit) !

Who we need ?

Concept Artist : We need a 2D concept artist that can understand the game mechanics. We are a team and we have to work together and understand the work of all the members. This Concept Artist have to get level design skills. Not pro but a litle.

3D Game Artist : We need someone to make elements in the levels. You will have to make assets that we can import in Unreal Engine 4.

Lead Writer : Actually, we got game mechanics where we can make dialogues and quests. This guy have to make all the story with the brainstorming and folders we got about this job directly in unreal engine 4.

We need other guys too like sound designers,level designers, etc...But it's not our priority. If you have any question about this project you can add me on

Feel free to register our website : http://gearcoregame.enjin.com/home
You can download the game pre alpha for free here : http://gearcoregame.enjin.com/gearcoreprealphaversion
We try to make it updated so come to visit us to try it !

Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/gearcore/?ref=aymt_homepage_panel
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:10:01 PM »

so what's the pay, if you're offering paid work

Zoruk
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2016, 01:09:46 AM »

Add me on skype : zoruk.heal if you want to talk about his project.
Then if you want to join us, we could talk about your price.
Graz73
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 04:32:10 AM »

Looks like a fun project!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic