Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 07:29:19 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralwhat is my friend phil fish up to these days?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Author Topic: what is my friend phil fish up to these days?  (Read 3557 times)
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2016, 11:07:28 PM »

Anyways I think Phil Phis is buying illicit prohormones to increase his muscle mass
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2016, 01:32:21 AM »

my friend phil should get into the sarms game
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2016, 01:40:26 AM »

oh my god he deleted all his posts.

for future posterity, an asshole calling themselves "froggyishere" said if you get doxxed whatever you should just take it like a man and then claimed phil fish made a dude fucking kill himself, then when presented with literal evidence to the opposite said it was totally reasonable to assume because he hadn't heard anything from the dude so of course he was dead (?????) and then tried to "save" it by saying essentially "well that's reasonable to think because lmao those wacky japanese are always killing themselves. here look at this bad anecdotal evidence to support my casual dumb idiot baby racism. also i'm basically as smart as a fucking 12 year old and my dick is bad. not like its tiny but just kinda bad. you know what a bad dick is like, right? like just a bit of that bad fridge smell on it, like there was kind of some smell leakage from other things in your fridge, aka the same reason why putting an open can of soda back in the fridge is a stupid move. what was i supposedly talking about again?"

then he threw a shitfit, made a self-righteous "woe is me how can you bully me like this for pointing out that maybe it's a dickish thing to say these things. you are bad. you are bad for games. tigsources is bad.," and then deleted literally all of his posts, though not after editing every single one to make his points even less cogent.

so that was awful. how's everyone doing tonight

Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2016, 02:26:38 AM »

P. bad, I came back to browse General for the first time in whenever and I'm met with this. I should've stayed in the Fantasy Zone.
Zizka
Level 5

Super Toaster X

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2016, 03:28:48 AM »

I don't understand all the hatred towards Phil Fish. I can understand some criticism but the tide of filth coming his way seems overkill in my opinion.

He seems to have turn into the easy target/common ground for criticism of what the "evil" indie dev is.

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2016, 05:14:21 AM »

the music from the goldeneye level "cradle" plays as i chase phil fish through the streets of montreal. produce, children, bicycles, all are knocked down dramatically in shaky cam fashion. until, at last, with a graceful diving tackle i take him to the floor, and as he struggles to break free, finally our eyes meet, and i tell him how much i love japan.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2016, 05:36:02 AM »

I've never played that game. Is it better or worse than transponders reformation?
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2016, 05:42:36 AM »

kony 2012

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2016, 05:45:59 AM »

I've never played that game. Is it better or worse than transponders reformation?
google ron paul and selective androgen receptor modulators
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2016, 05:49:49 AM »

I find it fun how "Fez o Fez." ([He] did Fez) is a correct Portuguese phrase.

rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2016, 05:53:05 AM »

I don't understand all the hatred towards Phil Fish. I can understand some criticism but the tide of filth coming his way seems overkill in my opinion.

He seems to have turn into the easy target/common ground for criticism of what the "evil" indie dev is.

i doubt most people here would disagree tbh. he'a a cool rad guy and an inspiration for aesthetics-focus game dev.

talum
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2016, 06:04:53 AM »

dude makes 1 game and he's an "aesthetics" pioneer???

indie e-celeb circle-jerk sycophancy at its maximum dum

there are infinitely more talented devs out there in the shadows who actually deserve the praise
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2016, 06:13:19 AM »

phil fish deserves the praise no less for being in the spotlight, plus he's worked on way more than just One Big Thing, regardless of if you think that one big thing is overrated.

also he's not "pioneering" but it's pretty indisputable that if you look at his work as a whole it's got a clear, cogent, singular aesthetic that's easily identifiable. that carries on from fez to super hypercube and onwards into his older stuff and graphic design work

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2016, 06:18:06 AM »

dude makes 1 game and he's an "aesthetics" pioneer???

indie e-celeb circle-jerk sycophancy at its maximum dum

there are infinitely more talented devs out there in the shadows who actually deserve the praise
nobody deserves praise, they get it because attention is focused by means outside of control of consensus and is curated by a select handful of whoever, and theyre usually doing an unpaid thankless task.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2016, 06:19:21 AM »

FUCK phil fish because i never learned to accept it when i tried to put candy in mommys cart at walmart and she said to put it back and when i cried she said lifes not fair. i WANTED that fucking candy and phil fish is taking the candy that is rightfully mine.
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2016, 06:29:02 AM »

can we bring in some people still very very angry that minecraft is popular?

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2016, 06:37:10 AM »

i'm only angry that paul eres wasnt swept up romantically in notchs arms and whirled into a life of luxury
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2016, 06:38:46 AM »

also i just want to say that seeing this upsets me. thats no way for an aesthete to look. bring back phil fish's indoor scarf and regular size hair
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2016, 06:56:08 AM »

[me being interviewed on msnbc moments after the elliot rodger shootings] Well Karen, given the scenario, and the fact that it was a 100% unarmed crowd, that is hardly newsworthy and extremely unimpressive.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2016, 10:43:05 AM »

Think he washes himself good or has hygeine failings for "biotruth" reaaons?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic