Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411273 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 02:15:26 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralwhat is my friend phil fish up to these days?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Author Topic: what is my friend phil fish up to these days?  (Read 3437 times)
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 14, 2016, 12:13:04 PM »

In my opinion, phil fish is the greatest human being who ever lived and those who critcize him should be ashamed of themselves.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #61 on: August 14, 2016, 12:47:55 PM »

once people understand the True Power of the tetrahedrons, they will feel ashamed of their words & deeds.

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #62 on: August 14, 2016, 01:30:25 PM »

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 14, 2016, 01:32:24 PM »

All people praising tetrahedron are being a little simplex I think

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #64 on: August 14, 2016, 01:33:03 PM »

The following post, "Re: what is my friend phil fish up to these days?" by rj™ (spellmynamewithabang) has been reported by froggyishere on a board you moderate:

oh my god he deleted all his posts.

for future posterity, an asshole calling themselves "froggyishere" said if you get doxxed whatever you should just take it like a man and then claimed phil fish made a dude fucking kill himself, then when presented with literal evidence to the opposite said it was totally reasonable to assume because he hadn't heard anything from the dude so of course he was dead (Huh???) and then tried to "save" it by saying essentially "well that's reasonable to think because lmao those wacky japanese are always killing themselves. here look at this bad anecdotal evidence to support my casual dumb idiot baby racism. also i'm basically as smart as a fucking 12 year old and my dick is bad. not like its tiny but just kinda bad. you know what a bad dick is like, right? like just a bit of that bad fridge smell on it, like there was kind of some smell leakage from other things in your fridge, aka the same reason why putting an open can of soda back in the fridge is a stupid move. what was i supposedly talking about again?"

then he threw a shitfit, made a self-righteous "woe is me how can you bully me like this for pointing out that maybe it's a dickish thing to say these things. you are bad. you are bad for games. tigsources is bad.," and then deleted literally all of his posts, though not after editing every single one to make his points even less cogent.

so that was awful. how's everyone doing tonight
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2016, 01:34:59 PM »

Why Can't I report my own post?

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 14, 2016, 01:37:28 PM »

reported for anti tetrahedron sentiment
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #67 on: August 14, 2016, 01:39:37 PM »

reported for anti tetrahedron sentiment

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #68 on: August 14, 2016, 01:39:50 PM »

Like... are you guys serious?

???
« Last Edit: August 14, 2016, 01:52:32 PM by Capntastic » Logged
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 14, 2016, 01:41:29 PM »

SERIOUS MOD POST:

So I delete my statements and you put them back up, misquoted. Like, am I not allowed to delete my own comments? I don't want this stupid beef over nonsense. So I'm trying to ask very nicely, please, find it in your heart to just let bygones be bygones and erase this nasty stuff. Please.

you can delete your posts, but you can't wipe peoples' memory unless you are will smith or tommy lee jones. you also can't prevent people from talking about you. i don't know what your original posts were, so it's hard for me to do anything in good faith. i ultimately left it up to rj but recommended to delete if only to put an end to the drama.
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2016, 01:46:21 PM »

oh my god he deleted all his posts.

for future posterity, an asshole calling themselves "froggyishere" said if you get doxxed whatever you should just take it like a man and then claimed phil fish made a dude fucking kill himself, then when presented with literal evidence to the opposite said it was totally reasonable to assume because he hadn't heard anything from the dude so of course he was dead (Huh???) and then tried to "save" it by saying essentially "well that's reasonable to think because lmao those wacky japanese are always killing themselves. here look at this bad anecdotal evidence to support my casual dumb idiot baby racism. also i'm basically as smart as a fucking 12 year old and my dick is bad. not like its tiny but just kinda bad. you know what a bad dick is like, right? like just a bit of that bad fridge smell on it, like there was kind of some smell leakage from other things in your fridge, aka the same reason why putting an open can of soda back in the fridge is a stupid move. what was i supposedly talking about again?"

then he threw a shitfit, made a self-righteous "woe is me how can you bully me like this for pointing out that maybe it's a dickish thing to say these things. you are bad. you are bad for games. tigsources is bad.," and then deleted literally all of his posts, though not after editing every single one to make his points even less cogent.

so that was awful. how's everyone doing tonight

So I delete my statements and you put them back up, misquoted. Like, am I not allowed to delete my own comments? I don't want this stupid beef over nonsense. So I'm trying to ask very nicely, please, find it in your heart to just let bygones be bygones and erase this nasty stuff. Please.

you know, i was away from tigs for...i wanna say maybe a half an hour? i was mulling it over in my head and i was totally willing to at least remove my name-calling (since, sure, that's immature)

but i mean, dude, you don't help it by the way you act.

i'm not saying this to bully you, let me be real with you here because everyone else is gonna just drive you out (and honestly rightfully so) but here's the thing: i get it. i don't know how old you are but i was definitely a fan of the "lmao take a joke i don't want people to take me SERIOUSLY" defense a few years ago when i was a bit younger and dummmmmer. now it's...pretty patently obvious when people shouldn't take me seriously. i make my shitty jokes pretty obvious and my serious stuff is in earnest.

because people, and i know this will sound like irony from your point of view, don't like getting dicked around like that, and especially don't like it when people double back on hate (even if it's casual, dumb hate) without an apology of note and an actual effort to change. the nasty stuff was all your own, originally; i just paraphrased it to help make this thread seem a little more sensical after the giant post exodus.

i don't believe your stuff was honestly to be taken as a joke. honestly. at the same time, i don't believe you're the worst human in the world and as far as people who post alt-rightty shit you seem pretty okay and open minded on that spectrum. i mean, relatively speaking. and that's good. you don't seem like you ACTUALLY want to hurt people.

but you will, even if just in small ways, if you don't recognize what you did and work to change that. anyway.

at this point the original post has been quoted endlessly so me deleting will do nothing. i'm gonna leave it up to mods to scrub the stuff, be them silbs or capn; do what you think is right, here. bleh. i'm done.

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2016, 01:48:08 PM »

was here at the time, rj didn't misquote froggy.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2016, 01:51:16 PM »

Froggy you were posting silly weirdo racist stuff, deleting your own posts, and stamping your little goat hoofed feet demanding to be taken seriously while also saying you're never posting here again.  

Since you deleted your own posts I couldn't try to defend you even if you wanted, and since you proclaimed that you were gone from this twisted place forever, I felt no reason to muster the energy to do so.

So yeah, through your own actions, you're a joke and it is actually not possible for someone to take your barnyard tantrum seriously.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2016, 01:56:25 PM »

I really don't want this drama. I'm not worried about what I actually said. My problem is I don't even want to participate in this. That should be my choice and I choose not to.

Buddy in this life people have nothing but your actions to go off of when it comes to how to treat you.  When your actions are posting silly throwaway beliefs that mock someone's race or stir up really dumb rumors about suicides, and then you back down instantly by trying to delete them when called out, how should people perceive you?

You were doing a better job not participating when you promised to never post but then you doggone made the fool move of posting again.
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2016, 01:57:40 PM »

I appeal to the other moderator.

i already told you my opinion.
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2016, 02:00:00 PM »

cmon dude have some glimmer of self awareness here please

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2016, 02:01:20 PM »

what is
I am asking, nicely, after having attempted to completely delete my comments for this misquoted version of what I said to be deleted, and this is also not going to be done.

what do you think is misquoted?

Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2016, 02:02:03 PM »

I got my moderator badge from a Humble Bundle
gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2016, 02:02:25 PM »

I appeal to the other moderator.

he banned himself long ago and would have banned you over the racist stuff even after deletion

gimymblert
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2016, 02:03:21 PM »

also you are fueling the drama leave and that's done

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic