Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411511 Posts in 69375 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 01:29:59 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralWhat is Superb Joe's friend phil fish up to these days?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Author Topic: What is Superb Joe's friend phil fish up to these days?  (Read 9193 times)
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 14, 2016, 02:17:14 PM »

Kettlebells, Smolov Jr, and a ketosis diet, I can assure you
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 02:18:08 PM »

if phil fish has become one of those weirdo barf diet lard lad hog men i assure you we are no longer friends
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:24:54 PM »

hey to the guy who said that phil fish didn't deserve attention: i was there in the front lines lionising jw and hempuli's games. where were you motherfucker?
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2016, 02:29:59 PM »

Phil Phis derives his aesthetic language from visuals he remembers from his experiences with mixing ketamine and huffed spraypaint
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2016, 02:36:51 PM »

my wife completed fez and she's so bad at computer games that she runs directly into the first enemy in mario games and yelled DO I LOOK LIKE I'M HAVING FUN!? at me when i bought her a 3ds and asked if she was enjoying herself. so phil fish... thank you
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2016, 02:40:01 PM »

suburban joseph, formerly known as "super joe", has settled into a quiet bourgeois family life after his "wild years" came screeching to a halt due to an unknown incident. he has lost contact with many of his old friends from back then, including a feisty french-canadian by the name of philippe poisson. now, approaching middle age, he feels deeply unsatisfied with his milquetoast office job and, in a bout of nostalgia, decides to seek out poisson to reconnect with his former life. will joseph find his oldest friend or will he perhaps find something he did not wish for? will he be tough enough to confront his past head-on and uncover a side of himself he thought long buried?

find out this summer.
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2016, 02:41:10 PM »

i'm on a keto diet. it's good for you. or at least me.

s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2016, 02:44:38 PM »

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2016, 02:45:49 PM »

i'm on a keto diet. it's good for you. or at least me.
lets do a 24 hour recall. tell me what you ate in the last 24 hours.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2016, 02:47:32 PM »

further, on a qualitative basis: what do you think is "good for you" about it?

if i seem abrupt or standoffish i apologise. this is non judgmental.
Manuel Magalhães
Forum Dungeon Master
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2016, 02:49:11 PM »

suburban joseph, formerly known as "super joe", has settled into a quiet bourgeois family life after his "wild years" came screeching to a halt due to an unknown incident. he has lost contact with many of his old friends from back then, including a feisty french-canadian by the name of philippe poisson. now, approaching middle age, he feels deeply unsatisfied with his milquetoast office job and, in a bout of nostalgia, decides to seek out poisson to reconnect with his former life. will joseph find his oldest friend or will he perhaps find something he did not wish for? will he be tough enough to confront his past head-on and uncover a side of himself he thought long buried?

find out this summer.
This Montreal-based production will surely be this year's best film d'auteur. "Mon Ami Poisson" will redefine the genre.

Dacke
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2016, 02:59:00 PM »

It gives you bone fractures, and if you get a hard cast you can have friends sign it, which is a nice social bonding experience. Social interaction is key to human well being.

programming • free software
animal liberation • veganism
anarcho-communism • intersectionality • feminism
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2016, 03:29:39 PM »

nah, that's a fair question for sure

in response to the first thing, yesterday i ate a spinach salad with avocado, chicken, and olive oil vinaigrette, and i had an egg and cheese omelette with spinach/tomato. also had a coffee with heavy cream and no sugar.

i feel vastly more focused and energetic avoiding carbohydrates than i ever did eating them. hell, when i was a vegetarian i gained weight and felt like shit-ass garbage and i was being super strict and eating unprocessed stuff. as a vegetarian i had chronic fatigue, and it's almost entirely gone with this diet change. i don't feel the need to drink fuckloads of caffeine to barely function; i can just, you know, exist and not fall over.

i thought it could be a placebo thing at first but i have regularly scheduled cheat days (pasta/bread/etc)and i feel super sluggish on every one; tho there's a lot of evidence to them being good i'm actually thinking of going without them entirely, tho i'd want to do more research and talk with a doctor first.

on that note this has alleviated the discomfort i feel from my svt substantially. when in ketosis my heart doesn't palpitate nearly as much. i don't feel like death is on the horizon every waking minute anymore lmao

also this isnt something that matters but i've lost 15 pounds over the past few months from it and i feel way better and lighter and just Good

it's def not for everyone and i definitely advocate vegetarianism if it works for you but this has been my experience with it

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2016, 03:43:09 PM »

nah, that's a fair question for sure

in response to the first thing, yesterday i ate a spinach salad with avocado, chicken, and olive oil vinaigrette, and i had an egg and cheese omelette with spinach/tomato. also had a coffee with heavy cream and no sugar.

i feel vastly more focused and energetic avoiding carbohydrates than i ever did eating them. hell, when i was a vegetarian i gained weight and felt like shit-ass garbage and i was being super strict and eating unprocessed stuff. as a vegetarian i had chronic fatigue, and it's almost entirely gone with this diet change. i don't feel the need to drink fuckloads of caffeine to barely function; i can just, you know, exist and not fall over.

i thought it could be a placebo thing at first but i have regularly scheduled cheat days (pasta/bread/etc)and i feel super sluggish on every one; tho there's a lot of evidence to them being good i'm actually thinking of going without them entirely, tho i'd want to do more research and talk with a doctor first.

on that note this has alleviated the discomfort i feel from my svt substantially. when in ketosis my heart doesn't palpitate nearly as much. i don't feel like death is on the horizon every waking minute anymore lmao

also this isnt something that matters but i've lost 15 pounds over the past few months from it and i feel way better and lighter and just Good

it's def not for everyone and i definitely advocate vegetarianism if it works for you but this has been my experience with it

ok you're not eating complete shit like a lot of people who are fat and start the diet because they think they found cheat codes to the human body and all weight loss is inherently healthy and eat bacon and burgers 24 hours a day. what i will say to you is that you should make sure you eat plenty of oily fish because the omega 3/6 ratio in the western diet is fucked up beyond belief and while it's true that a lot of the recommendations regarding saturated fat have not worked out i will tell you that animal data in high fat ketogenic diets points to pancreatic dysfunction and adverse metabolic phenotypes in the long term.

for your svt i know it sounds like pseudoscience mumbo jumbo but you should look at heart rate variability biofeedback exercises. i don't want to write about polyvagal theory on the computer game web site but it costs you nothing and if you have some kind of incessant tachycardia it might help.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2016, 03:44:13 PM »

What about creatine
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2016, 03:48:55 PM »

What about creatine
what about it?
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2016, 03:49:28 PM »

Is it the key Phil Pish is using to unlock his body's natural desire to be powerful?
rj
Level 10

bad, yells

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2016, 03:50:46 PM »

def thanks for the tips. anyone saying keto is a cure-all perfect diet is a numbskull. i DO make sure to eat plenty of shrimps but i should make sure to get more salmon in there and other fish.

i'll look into the biofeedback stuff for sure mainly since you definitely seem like you know what the fuck you're talking about

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2016, 03:52:04 PM »

Is it the key Phil Pish is using to unlock his body's natural desire to be powerful?
he has no such desire, sadly.

Super Joe:

That is very profound.

What is your favourite piece of art?

Phil Fish:

My body.

Super Joe:

Do you work on your body, or simply allow nature to take its course. Who do you credit for your body?

Phil Fish:

My philosophy here is to let the chips fall where they may.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2016, 03:53:54 PM »

Is creatine good for a normal human
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic