Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411471 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 10:14:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations2D Animator needed. Developer & coder here willing to exchange trades.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: 2D Animator needed. Developer & coder here willing to exchange trades.  (Read 385 times)
KingZee
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2016, 07:35:36 AM »

Hello everyone! To make it short, I need someone to create some frame-by-frame cartoon animations for me, I'm trying to make a small mini-game for which I have very high hopes for. And I'm looking for anyone who can animate the short cinematics for it. I've made pretty much all the elements of the game, except it's only placeholder text for now. The collective duration of all those cinematics should add up to 1minute.

What I'm offering is a 50/50 rev-share for this game, and my own skills as a gamedev and programmer, willing to help you with your own projects in exchange. So you spend time on my idea and game, I spend time on yours, hopefully the creation of a great partnership in the long run. Of course, just let me know if you're interested, and show me examples of stuff you did, and I'll gladly share the full details of the game with you if you're willing to help. Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic