Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411281 Posts in 69324 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 10:03:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for a pixel/sprite/asset artist to pay for work
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for a pixel/sprite/asset artist to pay for work  (Read 746 times)
Zombiepaste
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 16, 2016, 12:39:43 PM »

It's become obvious to me that I'm not great at explaining what I want so I'm trying to be as specific as possible this time right out of the gate.

What i'm looking for is someone to recreate the character that I have here: http://imgur.com/a/d5TlY as a single frame sprite/pixelart/whatever you want to call it. The size I used is 64x64 but it could be larger if need be.

The details of the character are as followed:
The character is, he's a robot with a single colored(though with many many different shades) hologram avatar wrapped around him that is designed to look like a character (a gypsy https://www.google.com/search?q=male+gypsy&num=100&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwitmPfS48bOAhUJ9x4KHWkzDagQ_AUICCgB&biw=1229&bih=1004&dpr=0.9 ). He wears a bandana, sports a goatee, wears a simple vest, a baggy/frilly sleeved shirt, baggy pants, has bare feet, and a glowing yellow eye peering from a thin visor. His hair is unkempt but is effected by gravity.

What i'm looking for is a combination of castlevania type sprites and megamanx4 (the playstation sprites) leaning more towards the thin, lithe, flowiness of the castlevania sprites but since this character is made of different shades of one color I don't expect the seamless sprite work that CV has.

I'm all up for experimentation but I'm not aiming for super cartoony which is why i'm shying away from a mmx look.

Well I hope I got everything down this time. Feel free to contact me at any time.

and if things don't work out maybe I could hire someone to modify my sprites and help me animate what I'm doing.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:51:16 PM by Zombiepaste » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic