Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411426 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 10:49:11 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2325590 times)
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2009, 03:07:41 PM »

tomatoes are doubleplus undelicious.
I agree.  They have their specific places (like ketchup), but on their own, or in a grill cheese sandwich, they just ruin it.
Craig Stern
Level 10

I'm not actually all that stern.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

websites for the grammatically righteous

Mock Anger Hand Shake Right www.loseloose.com Hand Shake Left Mock Anger

Ooh...I like! Giggle

Super Joe
BANNED
Level 9

let's go

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2009, 03:15:26 PM »

YOUR and YOU'RE are different things! As are THEIR and THERE! I'M LOOKING AT YOU, NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO CAN'T SPELL!

ALSO: No LOLs, ROFLs and such. And no 4chan memes. Many of us here can not stand them. And NO HUGE GRAPHIC SIGNATURES!

YOU ARE WRONG! Not about first thing OBVIOUSLY can't stand those misspellings seriously what is wrong with that anyway.

BUT THE SECOND ONE WHAT THE HECK. You can fight the faggotry that is the ingnorance and complete apathy that is /b/ posting but the ACTUAL stupid jokes that come out of it, can you please just stand them for a while. I think shoop da woop face is hilarious because it's SUDDEN INAPPROPRIATE BLACKFACE that shoots LASER. And for some reason the whole phenomenon is called SHOOP DA WOOP. It breaks my brain and then my brain is broken and happy.

There are lots of inappropriate things that are fun and this seriously just one of them.

On the other hand I think everything that involves laser is cool so whatever.

BUT YES I still agree and that's what annoys me. Just accepting the /b/ness and just saying YEAH THAT MINDSET IS A-OK AHUH GUYS is something I never want but please let people use some harmless rofls and zomglols and whatnot, goddamnit, that's not what defines a person anyways. D: RAGE

none of that stuff is funny and if you find it funny you have a bad sense of humour and you say "fail" out loud and people look at you with disdain and hate the way you smell irl
Kneecaps
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2009, 03:44:44 PM »

Memes get old after the first mention no matter where they came from or how funny you think they are.  Seriously, people.

I'll come up with more things to complain about later.

None of these mini topics seem positive.
PaleFox
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2009, 03:52:45 PM »

YOUR and YOU'RE are different things! As are THEIR and THERE! I'M LOOKING AT YOU, NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS WHO CAN'T SPELL!

ALSO: No LOLs, ROFLs and such. And no 4chan memes. Many of us here can not stand them. And NO HUGE GRAPHIC SIGNATURES!

YOU ARE WRONG! Not about first thing OBVIOUSLY can't stand those misspellings seriously what is wrong with that anyway.

BUT THE SECOND ONE WHAT THE HECK. You can fight the faggotry that is the ingnorance and complete apathy that is /b/ posting but the ACTUAL stupid jokes that come out of it, can you please just stand them for a while. I think shoop da woop face is hilarious because it's SUDDEN INAPPROPRIATE BLACKFACE that shoots LASER. And for some reason the whole phenomenon is called SHOOP DA WOOP. It breaks my brain and then my brain is broken and happy.

There are lots of inappropriate things that are fun and this seriously just one of them.

BUT YES I still agree and that's what annoys me. Just accepting the /b/ness and just saying YEAH THAT MINDSET IS A-OK AHUH GUYS is something I never want but please let people use some harmless rofls and zomglols and whatnot, goddamnit, that's not what defines a person anyways. D: RAGE

none of that stuff is funny and if you find it funny you have a bad sense of humour and you say "fail" out loud and people look at you with disdain and hate the way you smell irl

For the first time in my life I find myself agreeing with Super Joe completely. It is an odd experience for me.

And yes please for the love of god stop with the stupid abbreviations. I mind them less on irc and chatty places like that, because that is where "lol" and stuff are meant to be used, to cut down on time; however it is still irritating in large doses. The world has no need for shoop da woop either. Your soul is empty and filled with tiny people.
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2009, 04:02:05 PM »

I have incurred in laughter while reading your discussion gentlemen.
GregWS
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2009, 04:03:34 PM »

did that incursion happen in your pants?
moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2009, 07:59:45 PM »

wtf?
    wtf?
??

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Gold Cray
Level 10

Gold Cray

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2009, 08:08:58 PM »

.............             E1
    ^   ~~|~~~~> hv1                 
    |     V                    E2
    |           |               
    |           V              E3
GregWS
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2009, 10:58:45 PM »

Valence electrons?  Huh?
mark
Level 7

not actually fat, just posing.

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2009, 11:46:06 PM »

websites for the grammatically righteous

Mock Anger Hand Shake Right www.loseloose.com Hand Shake Left Mock Anger

Mock Anger Hand Shake Right www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com Hand Shake Left Mock Anger

or depending on how you look at it, websites for the terminally pedantic.

I just love common mistakes, always funny when you spot them and mock people for them.

Who else had a dream about cheese last night?

I call it the KittenPunisher.

My lisp code told me to leave.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2009, 12:16:41 AM »

I should be sleeping, but I'm not.

HOOHAH.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Seth
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2009, 12:17:18 AM »

i always spell definitely wrong
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2009, 01:35:40 AM »

No, I like 4chan memes too but they should stay on 4chan where they belong.

Corpus
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2009, 01:47:30 AM »

Unlike 4chan, excessive quoting doesn't belong anywhere.
Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2009, 02:18:31 AM »

Unlike 4chan, excessive quoting doesn't belong anywhere.

Make us stop......oh wait, shit!
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2009, 03:01:05 AM »

I just realized the "thread pollution" he's talking about may refer to 'threads that should not exist' rather than 'posts which should not exist in a thread' -- that's a different kind of pollution entirely.

I think one solution to this would be to not read General -- on any forum, the all-purpose forum is going to get the most pollution. It's kind of unavoidable.

Jad
Level 8

Bomb Boy

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »

Haha today/yesterday I was the flamebait. Didn't mean to.

I have only one empty place in my soul and that's where the 4chan memes reside. The rest is filled with fluffy fuzz. Anyways, irrelevant even though the thread in itself is irrelevant. Whining about other people's whining doesn't really stop the whining I guess, heh.
ortoslon
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2009, 03:33:03 AM »

I'll use this thread according to its intended purpose.

I'm #1 at Blush.
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2009, 04:40:20 AM »

I just beat Bahamut in La-Mulana.  Cool

And another thing: Do you think it would be possible to see statistics of which smileys are most commonly used on this forum? I guess that  :D would probably get the top spot. And when have you ever seen or used  Apoplectic?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic