Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411487 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 11:18:10 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2326837 times)
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26800 on: March 16, 2017, 03:33:26 AM »

Had a long discussion yesterday with a friend who is a scientist guy working on medecine
We were dying laughing

Why ?

I discovered that day on a french forum that islam , christianity never existed , it's not real , JC dates are not real , the kings in France are an illusion ,we live into 1017 year calendar (napoleon was a pharaoh , russia built japan samurai order ninja capcom shit, etc etc )

Crazy talk ,ravings of insanity ,  we were dying

I was thinking the whole matrix thing , everything is fake was a joke around internet but actually some kids on internet believes that the earth planet is

FLAT.

\0/

Life is awesome. and guess what

ISS is FAKE
USA is FAKE
Africans never existed
Human life started antartica and europe
Moonlanding is FAKE
NASA is SATAN

So therefore
What was the most insanity theories you encountered in your life !

Torchkas
Level 10

collects sawdust

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26801 on: March 16, 2017, 07:17:30 AM »

Another weird conspiracy theory I know of is the Mandela effect. This idea that there are time travelers that have created tears that slightly altered the present. It originated from Fiona Broome who claimed that "Nelson Mandela died in prison, complete with news clips of his funeral, the mourning in South Africa, some rioting in cities, and the heartfelt speech by his widow" in 1980, even though he died in 2013.
There are numerous other examples, relating to the names and colors of brands and more celebrity deaths.

Alevice
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26802 on: March 16, 2017, 07:39:57 AM »

berenstain

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26803 on: March 16, 2017, 07:51:41 AM »

Cultural marxism

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26804 on: March 16, 2017, 10:45:20 AM »

Another weird conspiracy theory I know of is the Mandela effect. This idea that there are time travelers that have created tears that slightly altered the present. It originated from Fiona Broome who claimed that "Nelson Mandela died in prison, complete with news clips of his funeral, the mourning in South Africa, some rioting in cities, and the heartfelt speech by his widow" in 1980, even though he died in 2013.
There are numerous other examples, relating to the names and colors of brands and more celebrity deaths.

WOW
I never heard of it
That scary shit
i heard about time traveling but it was long time ago (john titor )
Also that john guy is referenced into anime Steins gate (xd )

edit
Berestein stuff was unknown too but that logical cause it's apparently linked to the Mandela effect
It's crazy but i wonder if we see that effect a lot on other places in the world (other than the berestein stuff )
That fiona woman seems pretty sure of her theory
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:55:35 AM by airman4 » Logged

b∀ kkusa
Global Moderator
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26805 on: March 16, 2017, 11:01:37 AM »

airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26806 on: March 16, 2017, 11:05:01 AM »

This one have to be a joke right ?

I mean

Unless

Planet is flat with corner limits ? Evil Evil Evil

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #26807 on: March 16, 2017, 09:42:00 PM »

We just got permission today from our new manager at the community we live at to put a raised vegetable/fruit garden in our front yard this summer, and we're allowed to put up the sign we want to put up that says something along the lines of "Take as much as you need!" so that the families in our community will be able to come gather food from our garden. I am really excited about it. There are a lot of struggling families (ourselves included) in our community and we've been wanting to find a way we could help for a while now, but the last manager was an asshole and basically shot down any community-oriented projects we suggested. Anyways, this is awesome!

CoffeeToast Right

EDIT: Oh, and we also got permission to put up a gallery in our yard for a few days of our paintings so we can display them for the community and give out ones people really like. I am really liking this new manager!

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #26808 on: March 17, 2017, 10:21:59 AM »

That's really the best

diegzumillo
Level 10

This avatar is so old I still have a some hair

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26809 on: March 18, 2017, 11:39:49 AM »

I've been listening to Spritelayer, an online radio, for years now. I love it! I'm super curious about it, the people managing and creating the playlists. The site only has a playlist and a player. There's also a Twitter bot tweeting whatever is playing (last tweet is from march 2). There's no forum, no reddit, no google result about it (except me asking about it).

I asked this before (last year or the year before, I don't know) and got no response. But I'm still curious! INTERNET, HOW IS THIS RADIO RUNNING? IS IT A GHOST RADIO? CAN I BECOME A GHOST DJ TOO?

This reminds me of a comic actually. Or was it a graphic novel? I don't know. And I couldn't find it online so this entire paragraph is kind of pointless. Let me use some of those smileys I never get to use then.  Evil Noir

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #26810 on: March 18, 2017, 09:52:31 PM »

I'm not much for spirituality/religion, but this is a pretty awesome video which raises a lot of good points:

We become good at what we practice and most of us are experts at practicing distraction. We live in a society that trains us to multi-task and jump from one thing to another in an uncontrolled way. The great panacea for a world plagued by distraction is learning and practicing the art of concentration. Living as a Hindu monk for 10 years Dandapani was trained in understanding the mind. There he learned and practiced the fine art of bringing concentration into everyday life. In this talk, Dandapani will share spiritual tools to learn to create unwavering focus in our lives and the boundless benefits that result from it.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #26811 on: March 20, 2017, 01:45:48 PM »

I have a bad case of GET OFF MY LAWN getting old is hard

It's superb joe's fault

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26812 on: March 20, 2017, 02:00:12 PM »

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Landshark RAWR
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26813 on: March 21, 2017, 01:33:46 PM »

I finished this even though I don't even really watch game grumps at all anymore lol

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26814 on: March 21, 2017, 02:03:26 PM »

I have a bad case of GET OFF MY LAWN getting old is hard

It's superb joe's fault

it's a very slightly different version of mega man, somewhat similar to the current litany of very slightly different versions of mega man (all of which are bad). whats the problem here
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26815 on: March 21, 2017, 02:08:00 PM »

Reminder that the waterbrained morons who want to sexually fuck a preteen robot boy funded mighty number nine to the tune of several million dollars and still want to pretend that they have even the most tenuous grasp of what is good or viable in the marketplace
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26816 on: March 21, 2017, 02:30:55 PM »

[i see a picture of megaman with slightly more lines on it than previously] GAh christ i cant believe that time moves forwards instead of backwards [i attempt to enter a state of tranquil calm by staring at the blank space on my wall reserved for the $700,000 kickstarter reward of a picture of keiji inafune eating a hungry man dinner that has yet to be delivered while i mentally construct my next post to alt.sexpervert.adultbaby.diaperdungeon using my 69 baud modem]
Canned Turkey
« Reply #26817 on: March 21, 2017, 02:40:11 PM »

Joe are you okay
Not the Superb Joe, the actual Joe behind the computer monitor
Are you doing alright?
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #26818 on: March 21, 2017, 02:43:38 PM »

Joe are you okay
Not the Superb Joe, the actual Joe behind the computer monitor
Are you doing alright?
im good, i cooked 4 meals and went to the gym and tomorrow have a load of qpcr stuff to do. some times its hard being a strong peerless genius who is repeatedly proved right about mega man, but mostly its really easy.
Canned Turkey
« Reply #26819 on: March 21, 2017, 02:44:31 PM »

Good! Glad to hear you're well  Hand Thumbs Up Right
Pages: 1 ... 1339 1340 [1341] 1342 1343 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic