Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411491 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58428 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 25, 2024, 04:09:08 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 1393
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2327010 times)
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27160 on: August 02, 2017, 02:12:19 PM »

joe's game confirmed for this fall coming to pc dreamcast master system and neo geo pocket color
is anyone on this web site good with computers, I cannot find the modules to export to Dreamcast, master system or neo Geo pocket colour
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27161 on: August 02, 2017, 02:21:36 PM »

are you not friends with podunkian anymore

♡ ♥ make games, not money ♥ ♡
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27162 on: August 02, 2017, 02:25:20 PM »

joe's game confirmed for this fall coming to pc dreamcast master system and neo geo pocket color

It's Joe No Geimu
gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #27163 on: August 03, 2017, 02:42:51 PM »

is anyone on this web site good with computers, I cannot find the modules to export to Dreamcast, master system or neo Geo pocket colour
Don't you use unity, it export anything to any junk floating

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27164 on: August 03, 2017, 11:00:45 PM »

Don't you use unity, it export anything to any junk floating
i have only ever used mmf2 and game maker
zbar.co
Level 0

Jimbob

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27165 on: August 04, 2017, 05:56:56 AM »

Guys - sorry to barge in and this has probably been asked a million times but, do we have to manually resize images that we post on these forums? Is there some magic button i'm missing? Everything I post looks like this:  Cheesy

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27166 on: August 04, 2017, 07:30:34 AM »

Code:
[img width=800]imageurl.jpg[/img]

Pfotegeist
« Reply #27167 on: August 04, 2017, 10:36:36 AM »

I avoided phytic acid last year but I was eating wheat and I thought I was ok.

I ate wheat products early during this year and felt like crap for 5 months, details would be terrifying.

No wheat for idk how long.

I don't feel different.

Physical facts indicate I'm doing a lot better. Like, my body can actually adapt and survive ok by itself.

I think this could be important.

Primarily I've been practicing sitting, and training my arms and spine, just so I am assured they won't snap at random. I'll have to sit in front of a computer while I develop games. You shouldn't overestimate the power of resting comfortably with tense core muscles (aka meditation).
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27168 on: August 04, 2017, 10:54:46 AM »

You should probably have yourself evaluated by medical professionals instead of making guesses

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27169 on: August 04, 2017, 01:37:21 PM »

I avoided phytic acid last year but I was eating wheat and I thought I was ok.

I ate wheat products early during this year and felt like crap for 5 months, details would be terrifying.

No wheat for idk how long.

I don't feel different.

Physical facts indicate I'm doing a lot better. Like, my body can actually adapt and survive ok by itself.

I think this could be important.

Primarily I've been practicing sitting, and training my arms and spine, just so I am assured they won't snap at random. I'll have to sit in front of a computer while I develop games. You shouldn't overestimate the power of resting comfortably with tense core muscles (aka meditation).
you sound insane anyway i haven't eaten wheat for 14 years
Pfotegeist
« Reply #27170 on: August 04, 2017, 02:40:26 PM »

You should probably have yourself evaluated by medical professionals instead of making guesses

This is something that ordinary people should have the ability to evaluate if they plan to raising kids.
Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27171 on: August 04, 2017, 02:59:03 PM »

[I raise a hand to stop the phlebotomist withdrawing my essence] No need, please tell the doctor not to bother ordering a tissue transglutaminase test, I intend to fuck
omnilith
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #27172 on: August 04, 2017, 03:34:49 PM »

This is something that ordinary people should have the ability to evaluate if they plan to raising kids.

It is possible to take children to a doctor

Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27173 on: August 04, 2017, 03:43:24 PM »

Children being put on a raw foods diet is grounds for intervention by national authorities in many countries

Pfotegeist
« Reply #27174 on: August 05, 2017, 12:19:07 PM »

I experienced self-denial while eating wheat. How would that be proven?
Schoq
Level 10

♡∞

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27175 on: August 05, 2017, 10:20:29 PM »

Controlled repeated tests where you don't know whether or not you've been eating wheat until after the fact and compare the results to determine if it's physiological or in your head.

If there is something wrong with your metabolism a doctor could probably tell you what it is though, and offer generally applicable useful advice beyond "no wheat"

gimymblert
Level 10

The archivest master, leader of all documents

View Profile
« Reply #27176 on: August 05, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »

Nocebo is powerful

Superb Joe
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #27177 on: August 06, 2017, 02:07:32 AM »

I don't know what you're saying so I suspect you are either insane or have gluten ataxia
airman4
Level 10

Need More Time !

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27178 on: August 06, 2017, 06:33:46 AM »

Hi
Is there over there a free video recorder wich truly records what we get at screen without frame drop or else ?

I use bandicam (will test fraps later ) and wants a better one

I tried camstudio and lol , the frame rate is like 10 fps , wtf.

Pfotegeist
« Reply #27179 on: August 06, 2017, 10:33:45 AM »

I don't know what you're saying so I suspect you are either insane or have gluten ataxia

Looking up gluten ataxia just brings on the image that researchers can acknowledge gluten damages your brain, but they need more brain damage affecting important people to be sure it's a problem.

Controlled repeated tests where you don't know whether or not you've been eating wheat until after the fact and compare the results to determine if it's physiological or in your head.

If there is something wrong with your metabolism a doctor could probably tell you what it is though, and offer generally applicable useful advice beyond "no wheat"

Well you're probably right, but there's no need to experiment. All physical symptoms are assumed to be the sole power of my mind to ignore external pain. I've been affected, and I probably won't gain the ability to care.  I'm just annoyed it started to affect my productivity after puberty since I started sleeping excessive hours. Then the other symptoms.
Pages: 1 ... 1357 1358 [1359] 1360 1361 ... 1393
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic