Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1397321 Posts in 67457 Topics- by 60681 Members - Latest Member: benchmarkses

December 07, 2021, 11:41:21 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralFight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!
Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393]
Print
Author Topic: Fight Thread Pollution! Post here if it's not worth a new thread!!!  (Read 2080196 times)
Xander Bunny
Level 9

By Joseph T.P. Corcelli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27840 on: October 18, 2021, 12:20:49 PM »

I was close. Alright.

we know this:
1. Observing a particle affects it.
2. Erasing information without internalizing any data was as good as never recording it to begin with.

I'd conjecture this:

1. This has nothing to do with time. Information doesn't have to go back in time, it simply gets internalized or erased in a quantum dimension.
2. Information is conserved. But we knew that already.
3. Taking the information from the particle, like inertia, alters a single particle's behavior.
4. Erasing the information before there's any chance of internalizing its information, puts the information back into the particle.

I'm extrapolating these:

'Special relativity' I wanted to say light cheats. And, I came close to saying it without watching this video, because the fabric metaphor is not going to be sufficient.

My suggestion for experimentation is to determine whether particles can be predicted so well that it's as good as observation. At this point we don't know of such a prediction model, do we? The point is,

if we can't affect a particle by predicting it, then its information is self-contained, not affected by consciousness or internalizing it [that is, a 100% accurate prediction won't internalize the information any more than a false prediction].

If we can affect particles constrained by building specific models, see the previous experiment where I suggest information would alter the behavior of said particles, and destroying the information would invalidate the model. This actually could be useful, as much as it can be a problem.

(Ah well, everything says this won't be possible, so I don't know what else to suggest. Just in case Ok?)

If we can only affect particles by observing them, then information is finite, conserved, and somehow taken away from the particle and replaced in a dimension that changes without getting time involved, like my conjecture.

Bonus:
Any machine that runs on quantum circuit boards works and doesn't work until someone reads the manual. Then the machine will work according to how well the person understood it.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2021, 04:09:57 PM by Xander Bunny » Logged

Feel great.
Xander Bunny
Level 9

By Joseph T.P. Corcelli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27841 on: October 20, 2021, 02:57:47 PM »

So this one time, a neutron star walked into a black hole.

I know what you're thinking: "Wow. I'm going to have to tell my grandkids that one."

Feel great.
Xander Bunny
Level 9

By Joseph T.P. Corcelli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27842 on: October 20, 2021, 03:49:46 PM »

Quantum mechanics explains everything. It's how scientists quantify the universe these days.

Awesome. What can we do with it?

We prove our models of reality don't work, and solve the flaw by referring to quantum mechanics.

Why haven't I heard about this? It must be stirring some fascinating new inventions.

It does everything, it does multiple things with the same action.

That doesn't sound very quantified.

Nope.

Feel great.
Xander Bunny
Level 9

By Joseph T.P. Corcelli

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27843 on: October 21, 2021, 07:47:34 AM »

The theories you could come up with are strangely optimistic.

I referred to quantum as a dimension because of parameters, a law doesn't have parameters. I'll imagine if things were reversed.

If things weren't how we see it, we aren't quantizing, we're being manipulated. It's a bit like The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy, watch it or read it. Regardless of alien interference, the universe is the complex result. We are along for the ride so we can easily be erased by nature in space. That's the most optimistic theory I'll admit.

I outright admitted to writing about the interest of Quantum Mechanics from a place of growth, repeatedly saying I didn't learn anything, taking more information as it was provided even if I said I didn't need it. After reviewing the work it should either come off as funny, or scary to someone who believed I was trying to remain ignorant. It takes time to come to the right conclusion, two weeks perhaps. Happy Halloween, I'm late? This sounds like a tagline. I'm late for an important date.

For most of October, I was writing some naughty fiction but I'm focused now. I can put the writing to the screen, that's almost as good as coding if I can figure out the solution.

I applied for a job a couple of days ago. I ended up detailing how my calculator was basically a fake ai. Now that I think about it, the terminology I used sounded unnatural but calling it a fake Bayesian network etc. was my way to avoid telling someone how to fake an ai component. That also made it shorter to read.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2021, 06:39:04 PM by Xander Bunny » Logged

Feel great.
Pages: 1 ... 1391 1392 [1393]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic