Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411469 Posts in 69368 Topics- by 58423 Members - Latest Member: antkind

April 23, 2024, 08:54:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsCall of Saregnar - old-school story-centric tactical role-playing game
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Call of Saregnar - old-school story-centric tactical role-playing game  (Read 3672 times)
Surt R.
Level 0

Der Geistersomething

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2017, 07:57:47 AM »

Drunk stat is my favorite one so far! Toast Right Toast Left

Let's hope this will be out by 2020.
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2017, 07:58:43 AM »

Thanks, I'll see to have it prominently featured. Wink

Indie game developer working on Call of Saregnar, an old-school story-centric tactical role-playing game.
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: January 18, 2017, 04:26:42 AM »

Made an alternative (IMO better) UI layout for the world exploration section of the game. The widgets on the sides of the screen were just a bit too obstructive.

Indie game developer working on Call of Saregnar, an old-school story-centric tactical role-playing game.
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2017, 11:17:55 PM »

Finally got the stackable items working in the inventory. Took me a while to squash all the bugs.

Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #24 on: February 13, 2017, 02:24:22 AM »

You've really captured the look of that era of computer RPG really well!  Following.

Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2017, 02:53:22 AM »

You've really captured the look of that era of computer RPG really well!  Following.

Thank you Alec!

Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2017, 11:52:12 PM »

A mockup of the camping screen. You can use the sundial to set the time to rest to, camp until dawn or until the party is healed. In dangerous territories you may also opt for a cold camp (no campfire) and/or set up guard shifts.
All is WIP of course, and subject to change.

TonyManfredonia
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2017, 06:18:17 AM »

If you'd like to hear some in-game music to accompany the incredible work of Rhuantavan, feel free to listen to the public tracks found at my website. Check out the "LO-FI" tracks, as they'll be the ones you'll hear in-game Smiley

Composer | Orchestrator
Website
Twitter

Soundtracks include:
Kharon's Crypt
Call of Saregnar
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2017, 06:33:27 AM »

If you'd like to hear some in-game music to accompany the incredible work of Rhuantavan, feel free to listen to the public tracks found at my website. Check out the "LO-FI" tracks, as they'll be the ones you'll hear in-game Smiley

Definitely recommended! Tony is doing exceptional work to bring the musical side of CoS to life.

Zireael
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2017, 08:39:33 AM »

The UI looks awesome!
I liked the round character indicators (on page 1) more than the square ones, though. The border's really neat though.
Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2017, 08:44:34 AM »

Thank you! The character widgets will look much better once the portraits are in.

Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2017, 11:15:19 AM »

Thanks to @Xerxes1138 (on twitter), CoS now runs on 100% custom optimised shaders. On my crappy integrated graphics I was able to squeeze an additional 20 FPS, which is nothing short but amazing. The trees now look really good and many glitches have been solved.

Rhuantavan
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2018, 10:50:37 AM »

Uh, it's been a while since I last updated this thread, so guess it's about time I post some the most recent screenshots from the game. Thanks for looking!

For more info, please check out the web site at www.callofsaregnar.com.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic