Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411482 Posts in 69370 Topics- by 58426 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 02:04:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkContract - Video Editing - Make a trailer from gameplay footage
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Contract - Video Editing - Make a trailer from gameplay footage  (Read 715 times)
quantumpotato
Quantum Potato
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« on: August 20, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »

Hi, I have gameplay footage (about 20 minutes) that I'm looking to edit down into a trailer. I have an idea of what I want key action verbs to show and the order. I just wanted to get an idea of what hiring someone to edit this footage would cost. If you can give me a ballpark of what to expect for hiring that'd be great.

(I might end up doing this myself I'm just trying to get a feel for what's out there). Thank you!

If you have experience making trailers & can reference your work, that'd be great.

ditgames
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 12:25:31 PM »

I will do it for free! i need the experience! Email me at [email protected] or skype me at dylan.tuten
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2016, 01:34:33 PM »

Your description is really to vague to even attempt to ballpark. What's the length of the final trailer, what do you expect exactly, do you need just straight editing or motion design? Are you providing all the elements. Are you gotta provide key timecodes or not, etc.

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
contagent
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 02:59:29 AM »

Did you get the job done? I want to work
z4t0
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 10:10:48 AM »

This is my channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrpSdRqlhpvIVVkDx4um0Ew

30 USD for a 5 minute Footage, and I can add  1 minute voice acting if you want :D
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic