Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:39:10 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperAudioWe need MUSIC for MONSTER PROM
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We need MUSIC for MONSTER PROM  (Read 2277 times)
BeautifulGlitch
Level 2

Cookie Overlord

View Profile WWW
« on: August 21, 2016, 05:06:12 AM »

Hey!

Soon we will start to look for some music and SFX for the game.
We don't want marry anyone yet. But we want to see people and search a tentative theme to go with our Kickstarter video as a way of testing if it could work as the game's main theme. We will also look at royalty-free libraries, I guess.

We will prepare a video and then we can test it with different songs? If you have anything that could go nice with the game and the video and you want to be part of this humble project, we'd be grateful of looking at it! (:

To know more about the game, please go to our devlog. Please, if interested post it in there rather than a message. But as you prefer <3

Check the devlog for MONSTER PROM
And follow us on TWITTER
Zencha
Level 0

I make noise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2016, 11:05:41 PM »

Hey Glitch,

Posting the Kickstarter video you intend to use would be very helpful. Most of us work better scoring/working against something.

Unless it's not ready, in which case I'll just look at the pretty pictures Smiley.

Jasmine
Level 5

Boop

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2016, 01:49:18 AM »

Examples would work as well! I remember a few examples that you PM'd concerning the game's OST. I would suggest putting those up for reference! Otherwise, people are going to improvise what they believe you want (which could yield surprising results in itself)!

FelixArifin
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2016, 03:38:16 AM »

Well I'm the guy that throws caution into the wind, hahaha. I've sent you an email on the address you've provided on Twitter! I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

-Felix

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic