Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411275 Posts in 69323 Topics- by 58380 Members - Latest Member: bob1029

March 28, 2024, 08:24:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArt (Moderator: JWK5)Want pixels help for my project game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Want pixels help for my project game  (Read 725 times)
niedeckerlorine
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 24, 2016, 01:56:13 AM »

Hello people, I am Lorine Niedecker from US.Currently,I am doing a internship as a game developer.I have received some tasks about my project game.
Game description-
I have to built a perfect 3D pixel area which contains some pokemons and dragons. Dragons hold some fruits and pokemons just have to eat that fruits and get the point. There is 2 points behind each fruit and if any pokemon is killed by any dragon, then game gets restarted from the starting point.
Now, the problem is that, i have very less knowledge about 3D pixels and how to manage them. So,can you guys just tell me about some tutorials websites regarding 3D pixels or give me some suggestions about 3D pixels. Also give some title name suggestions for my project.Please help!!
Magurp244
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2016, 11:04:30 PM »

Well, first "3D Pixels" is a bit vague, do you mean a 3D perspective with 2D sprites? Voxels? Or 3D models? Each require very different approaches and implementations, which in turn will effect which tools you may decide to go with.
niedeckerlorine
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2016, 01:07:47 AM »

I am using 3D model basically.So, for that i need some help or tell me about some tutorial site which provides best tutorials regarding pixels.
Sankar
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 08:36:24 AM »

You really should, if possible, slow down and explain yourself a little bit more.

"3D Pixels" as you say it makes no sense, I'm pretty sure someone told you this and you're repeating it as if there is an well known meaning behind it, like a technical term... but really, it's not!

So, if you will, slow down and tell us these simple things:

What Engine is being used for this project? Game Maker, Unity, Unreal, Cry Engine, RPG Maker?
What software do you have access and experience, to use developing the graphics of this project?

And third, try to gives us an example of a game that already exists and have these "3d pixels" you talk about...

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic