Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411486 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 09:16:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFire Forged tabletop simulator
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Fire Forged tabletop simulator  (Read 2780 times)
DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 25, 2016, 07:00:44 AM »

Hi people, i'm working in a rpg tabletop simulator. I'm making all draws in my cellphone with a stillus pen and a free draw app, and using unity 3D to make the development. Above some images from the game, with all i have done.

Menu Screens

DMs

Players

InGame Screen

I have more players and more DMs, and working in the character creation and the first Adventure

« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 02:03:46 PM by DemonSkullGames » Logged

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 06:19:08 AM »

Hi people,

One more image, it's 6 wall-boards to put in that wall of the book shelf.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:44:48 AM by DemonSkullGames » Logged

Excy
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 06:43:10 AM »

Using your phone to do art? Intersting..

Looks nifty, keep it up.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2016, 06:22:22 AM »

Yes, i'm using my phone to do all the art of the game, i will make a video showing the process.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 05:23:53 AM »

Some more screens, the first and the second images are the character creation from each player, all players have one character, the two screens have the class, race and gender selection, the next step is working on the character apearence customization, and after the stats and name selection. The third screen is the game screen, but with the wall boards places, the player can select some boards to place on it, each board are unlocked as playing the game, and have some books on the shelve, other books are unlocked playing the game and will have the story of the world, rules, powers, new character class, and other things.

All texts in the images are in brazillian portuguese, but i will translate then in the future, i think!

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2016, 03:07:53 AM »

Making some horns to the half demon race in the game.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2016, 12:56:35 AM »

This video show the creation on mobile of one of the boards, with some references. Is the last one with drawing i promise!

Excy
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2016, 04:38:48 AM »

Aaaahhh, see that makes a lot more sense, you're sort of using your phone as a drawing pad, pretty smart. Good updates too, keep it up.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2016, 11:05:08 AM »

Yes, is it.  Big Laff

Ok, i'm thinking about the battle, in other tabletops i can see they usinh the J RPG style, like the players are the characters and the enemy appear in the back of the DM, but in my table of RPG we used have miniatures and work with tatics, because it i will make tactics battles. Like the image above.

But, i'm thinking, if i make it in top view??? I don't know what is the best way to do this.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2016, 04:28:09 AM »

Hi all, some ugly girls, some elven, change hairs, ears, horns and beards, the character creation is almost done, more one screen with name change and the stats and i can go to ingame.

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2016, 04:44:13 AM »

Last Character Creator Screen, i'm needing program it, but the design is here.

The texts are: Name, Class, Race, Gender, Strenght, Dexterity, Constitution and Will. I need 30 minutes to program it, but the i don't have much time today and need show it to you guys. The character have a idle animation, ending this i will make a video to show all the character creation, and will translate all texts to english. But Tarzan English kkkkk " Me Tarzan, you Jane"

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2016, 02:06:14 PM »

More one video, but here we have the video of character creator screen and save & load groups!

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2016, 03:47:19 AM »

I'm working in the translate of these screens to english, and tomorrow i will make some of the menu in game. It's a lot of work!!!!

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2016, 08:46:44 AM »

I Drew the in game player menu, in the images above you can see the Inventory and the character notes. I will make it in Unity today night!

Day by day logs in twitter @jones_alef

DemonSkullGames
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2016, 08:44:57 AM »

The project don't died, i'm still working in the player in game menu. Having some problems with the character image and working on the inventory system.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic