Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411418 Posts in 69362 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: timothy feriandy

April 17, 2024, 04:36:05 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkPixel Artist Wanted - PAID WORK
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pixel Artist Wanted - PAID WORK  (Read 960 times)
Electric Fruit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 31, 2016, 05:11:58 AM »

Hi

I'am currently looking for a pixel artist to provide some assets for my upcoming mobile game - details below;

Job Description

Provide several assets for a top down 2d pixel art mobile game in a minimalist cartoon style.

Asset 1 - A full screen (320x480) background of a street scene including moderate levels of detail and possibly some animations ( eg. waving grass, rat popping its head out of a drain, street light turning red)

Asset 2 - 3 separate characters and a two or three frame running animation for each. These will be background characters so I would be happy for the difference between characters to be minimal, eg just a different colored hat or clothes.

Ideally I'am looking for a professional artist who has experience creating minimalist cartoon style pixel art but I would be happy to take on anyone who can prove they can get the job done.

The job would need to be done straight away,

I already have a few of the games assets in place so I can give you a good idea of the style I'm looking for and I can also provide you with some sketches / outlines of what I want the assets to look like.

If you think you might be interested leave me a post below with your details or send me a pm with links to your portfolio or at least some examples of your work.

About Me

My name is John and I'am a lone indie developer based in London UK and I release games under the name Electric Fruit. In the last year or so I have released several games on mobile and have recently had my latest game Dungeon Sweeper Greenlit to Steam. If you would like to check me out go to http://electric-fruit.com

Thanks

Please check out the devlog of my latest game Puzzle Sweeper

http://forums.tigsource.com/index.php?topic=47983.0

Loktarius
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 01:21:18 AM »

I've sent you an email Smiley

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic