Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411485 Posts in 69371 Topics- by 58427 Members - Latest Member: shelton786

April 24, 2024, 04:43:01 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsArtists needed for Dieselpunk style RPG
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Artists needed for Dieselpunk style RPG  (Read 426 times)
Skullbuster
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 02, 2016, 07:02:31 AM »

I am working on an RPG Maker project, that needs a few artists to help me out.

A bit about the project its self. The story is set in a dieselpunk style world with fantasy elements mixed in. In this world magic users are rare and kept hidden who fight in the shadows against demons. The story its self follows a street punk who takes revenge on the authoritarian government and eventually discovers demons and helps put a stop to them, along the way he meets a variety of interesting people..

Some details about what I need. My head artist was in the process of putting together an art team, however she has decided to leave to focus on her life and get things together. So the things I need:

A character designer, someone who could do well to portray the aesthetics of the 1920's-1940's. Also you will be asked to emulate the former artist's style.
Someone who is good with coloring and shading.
Someone who can draw backgrounds.
And at some point a sprite artist since I want all original assets.

Most of the art will be in the form of still images that work as cutscenes. The way the story is told is through dialogue boxes with a character portraits, and still images that show action.

This is a profit share project.

If you are interested, or have questions let me know. I will be conducting interviews on skype along with the former head artist(she agreed to help me with the interview process)

My skype is: skullbuster1220 if you add me please let me know you are interested in the project and I can interview you as soon as possible.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic