Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411512 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58430 Members - Latest Member: Jesse Webb

April 26, 2024, 09:17:47 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHappy 9/11 Super Fun Happy Day everyone
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Happy 9/11 Super Fun Happy Day everyone  (Read 797 times)
Spawgremk
« on: September 11, 2016, 07:54:25 AM »

Happy 9/11 day everyone, a day in which a western nation was hurt slightly in retaliation for centuries of murder and manipulation of people in foreign nations, and for which in retaliation even more civilians (who had nothing to do with the 9/11 attacks) were murdered, and 15 years later westerners all over the world continue to cry and cry and cry about the little boo boo, and virtually zero mention of the people murdered before and as a result out of their ignorant indoctrinated mouths.  Zero understanding of how shit like this is not only inevitable, but funded and supported by our capitalists (yeah, give them a gun so when you shoot them you can go 'BUT THEY HAD A GUN!?").

Capitalism needs wealth to circulate to function.
The process of getting that is called 'primitive accumulation', it could be anything from finding the resources to taking those resources from others.  And taking is a lot easier than finding.

Capitalism needs racism to function.
In order to take these resources, Capitalism needs an enemy, and in order to convince people that x people are 'lesser' and therefore 'exploitable' you need a system that circulates these ideas. (hint that system is racism)

This is how the majority of people in prisons are non-violent offenders that aren't white.  For Profit prisons, that are essentially just a clever trick to being able to get cheap slave labor without anyone giving a shit.
This is how our country can bomb and murder hundreds of thousands of people without anyone here batting an eye.
This is how our capitalists are able to buy out the media and education systems of entire nations in order to indoctrinate their people with pro-US goals.

Obviously today is kind of a hot button for me, and I'm not taking much time to be coherent, but sheesh, seeing the shit that keeps being circulated around today is disgusting nationalistic vomit that ignores that many of us who lost our families and loved ones weren't in that fucking tower, but murdered by the system that CONTINUES to exploit this fucking 'tragedy' to this day.  And I still haven't eaten in several days.

Also, I don't know many of you here, I just really needed to vent about this, so please lets not turn it into a flamewar <3 ilu <3
alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 07:56:17 AM »

Evil Evil Evil

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Spawgremk
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 08:40:46 AM »

Track list for today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-liNf9GEt8A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ecc5CIACMVY
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 06:30:21 AM by Spawgremk » Logged
s0
o
Level 10

eurovision winner 2014

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 08:51:32 AM »

when i saw this thread title i was like "oh right it's september 11 today" (im not american).

anyway, i agree with most of what you're saying but you should really get something to eat, preferably some freedom fries.
Spawgremk
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2016, 09:04:45 AM »

I really want to eat, but bullshit has put me in an awkward situation where I have no money
I have foodstamps but it's like they keep fucking with me.  I just got it back after they cut it off inexplicably, then they cut my card off for it being reported stolen, went way the fuck out to apparently the only place that issues new cards in the state, they said they had none so I had to call a number, I don't have a phone, got a phone, they told me they didn't have any cards and I needed to go in, took a day off, called again finally got them to send out a card, i finally got the card and there's no money on it.  why?  because someone set the deposit date to april 9.  It's september.  I have to wait until tomorrow for the office to open to be able to even talk to anyone about it.  All this while waiting to get on disability.  Because of fascists in this country being validated constantly with our media, they make it hard and harder for us 'takers' ("oh not disabled people or poor people we mean the fictional lazy people we keep being told about in the media by rich people") to get access to the benefits we need to survive.  I've applied countless times, and even though I have the medical history and even confirmation from the state doctors who examine prior to assigning benefits I'm always denied.  When I tell people this it's always "oh, they always deny the first few times, even if it's legit" as if that's even remotely acceptable. Meanwhile, the amount of people 'cheating the system' is relatively non existent, just continually hyped by our media, education and 'trusted figures'.  Well, they do exist, but it's almost exclusively rich people.
Capntastic
Community Friendlord
Administrator
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 11:07:26 AM »

9/11 was bad
ProgramGamer
Administrator
Level 10

aka Mireille

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 11:16:55 AM »

https://youtu.be/PYtbWWmtVYM?t=11s

absolute8
Level 5

WTF, some aggressive nerd... (•̀ω•́)و ̑̑

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2016, 11:28:39 AM »

Whew, and I thought I was a renegade poster Cheesy Hand Clap.

JWK5
Level 9

A fool with a tool is an artist.

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2016, 11:37:53 AM »

I really want to eat, but...
I am on disability, and yeah it definitely can be a total bullshit circus the way they nonchalantly wave your income about like they could care less whether you have it or not. Nothing like working yourself into a broken mess just to be treated like a parasite for the rest of your life. I can't exactly say I know how you specifically feel but I've experienced similar to what you describe and I sincerely hope your situation improves soon.

As for 9/11, my big gripe with it is that everyone either treats it as glamorized pageantry or a personal insult but in both cases tend to overlook the fact that it was a pretty catastrophic loss of human life. I think it gets celebrated more "for show" than anything else.

My Art Tutorials:
 Here

"Today is victory over yourself of yesterday, tomorrow is victory over lesser men." - Miyamoto Musashi
Spawgremk
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2016, 12:25:17 PM »

9/11 was bad
ha! I snorted

Whew, and I thought I was a renegade poster Cheesy Hand Clap.

Heh ^^; I swear I'm not always in this kind of mood

I really want to eat, but...
I am on disability, and yeah it definitely can be a total bullshit circus the way they nonchalantly wave your income about like they could care less whether you have it or not. Nothing like working yourself into a broken mess just to be treated like a parasite for the rest of your life. I can't exactly say I know how you specifically feel but I've experienced similar to what you describe and I sincerely hope your situation improves soon.
It's gotta right?  Thanks for the upliftitude

Good news, a friend is going to be in town and might bring by some food.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic