Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411514 Posts in 69376 Topics- by 58431 Members - Latest Member: Bohdan_Zoshchenko

April 27, 2024, 03:35:34 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingKeyraoke v3.0 (the keyboard typing skill developing game)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Keyraoke v3.0 (the keyboard typing skill developing game)  (Read 790 times)
Lezek
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 12, 2016, 12:49:58 PM »

Hello guys,

Two years ago I posted here on this forum regarding my indie game project - Keyraoke.

Few months later while I was working on the third version I have decided to abandon the project and didn't know if I'm going to get back to it. But after all this time I thought, why not just release the version I stopped working on. It's still pretty cool and I think some of you will like it.

This is the game that helps you learn to type faster and apart from that it's actually pretty fun. You have to type the lyrics of a chosen song in the moment they are sung (or at least try to be close). A few songs that come with the game have pretty slow vocal, so it's not that hard, but overall I'd say it's mostly for the intermediate+ keyboard users Grin

Gameplay preview

(appriciete if you could tell me how to embed it Grin)

Screens

Download

Direct download

Additional links

If you are interested in the project here are some handy links.

An article about this release

Official website

Youtube channel

Twitter

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic