Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411507 Posts in 69374 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 11:44:08 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[AVAILABLE] Professional Freelance C# Programmer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [AVAILABLE] Professional Freelance C# Programmer  (Read 934 times)
Niteris
Level 0

NiTL's player character

View Profile WWW
« on: September 16, 2016, 04:30:38 PM »

Hello everyone, my name is Luka Arambasic and I'm a full time freelance game programmer with two years of experience coding in C# for use in the Unity 5 engine.

I've previously worked on Clicker Guild for Fox Dawn (and previously Sekai Project), the client was extremely happy with my work (just a heads up because of the reviews, someone else worked on the saving), the issue has since been fixed. Aside from that I've also worked on a Unity port for Grave Prosperity: Redux that was retitled "City of Amber" but was cancelled after two months

I'm also working on my own project, NiTL, which is a 2D Metroid-like I'm making in Unity. All of the programming is done by myself and it's written completely in C#. There's a playable tech demo on the website already but I have a new version coming out soon with improved jumping mechanics.

I have excellent communication, work fast, and am currently available for immediate work.
If you have any questions about myself or my work, let me know.

If you would like a quote or have any questions about my work or me, please get in touch at [email protected] or send me a message here on tigsource.

Click my forum signature for a tech demo of my game, which I programmed by myself.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2017, 12:07:25 PM by Niteris » Logged

mpixel
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2017, 12:15:22 PM »

Worked with Luka quite a bit. Accomplished programmer with a solid work attitude. Highly recommend.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic