Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

 
Advanced search

1378902 Posts in 65636 Topics- by 58005 Members - Latest Member: Earworm

July 06, 2020, 04:23:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsMobster Lobsters - [DEMO RELEASED]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Mobster Lobsters - [DEMO RELEASED]  (Read 2845 times)
lobstersteve
Guest
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2016, 12:25:41 PM »

Quote
I approve any games with lobsters
Me too
Logged
ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2016, 09:27:51 AM »

Lobstersteve!

Your name is awesome!
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2016, 02:17:08 PM »

Lookin' very watered down, if ya know what I'm sayin'!
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2016, 12:28:07 PM »

Cyclops starfish mob!
Logged

Eluardian
Level 0
***



View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 10, 2016, 04:45:53 PM »

This looks like it's coming along well! How're you feeling about that deadline?
Logged

  
CesarD8
Level 0
***



View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 10, 2016, 05:19:23 PM »

Looking good, man. You plan on closing the street or you have a bigger scenario in mind?
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: October 10, 2016, 05:56:07 PM »

This looks like it's coming along well! How're you feeling about that deadline?

I'm quite confident! I'm writing out the dialog right now for the first part of the game. Then I'm creating the first encounter and boss battle situation with dialog interspersed.

After that I'll write out the second encounter dialog and segment. And lastly, I'll create the final battle with some dialog in it. Just a few more assets and I'll be golden.

SO, pretty much I'm just writing dialog and polishing the game.

It won't be a very long game. But I set it up to be really easy to add to or even tear out some modular components to use in future game projects. Quite nifty!
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 10, 2016, 05:57:44 PM »

Looking good, man. You plan on closing the street or you have a bigger scenario in mind?

Yep! I didn't show it in a recent animated gif or screenshot, but I polished a lot of the loose ends. Roads are more complete and the city flows better. I'll be adding more screenshots and such within the next few days!
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: October 12, 2016, 02:00:39 PM »

Finishing off the Bank scene!

Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2016, 12:11:12 PM »

Finishing up dialog, battles, bosses, scene transitions, and balancing gameplay. Should be done tonight or tomorrow! Should be a nice, little, short game. If I have time I'll add local multiplayer! Anywho, back to work!

Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2016, 06:59:58 PM »

Me (sand dollar) and my girlfriend (kelp) having a nice dinner before the big gunz come out! "There was a fire fight!"

Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2016, 12:42:42 AM »

I'm doing some last minute testing. The game should be ready for my girlfriend's birthday! I'm stoked!
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: October 18, 2016, 09:55:50 AM »

I'm working on adding 1920s songs and some cool sound FX to the game. Then it'll feel more alive! *jazz hands* haaa chaaa chaaaaaaaaa chaaaaa!

It's about 95% done. The remaining 5% is split into 1% for sound FX and music and the 4% is testing the game repeatedly! If I have time, I'll add local multiplayer, but for now. The game is single player.
Logged

ThunderAwesome
Level 0
**


Myyeehhhhh seee!


View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: October 18, 2016, 08:05:50 PM »

Link to game
https://battlerock-studios.itch.io/mobster-lobsters
Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic