Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411504 Posts in 69373 Topics- by 58429 Members - Latest Member: Alternalo

April 25, 2024, 04:03:09 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogstouhou/cave-esque bullet hell shooter "Re: Lunacy Star Second" (07 Nov. v0.13)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: touhou/cave-esque bullet hell shooter "Re: Lunacy Star Second" (07 Nov. v0.13)  (Read 1119 times)
Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2016, 06:54:45 AM »

Re: Lunacy Star Second

Download Page

"Re: Lunacy Star Second" by Lunacy Indeterminate
2017 for Steam Greenlight

The fate of the universe is thrust into jeopardy once again as a mysterious being threatens to resurrect the ethereal embodiment of all that is Chaos: the Lunacy Star.
Fight through five grueling stages of pure bullet-hell action and reclaim the security of our future- if you can.

Download Page

[Taizen's Twitter] | [Re:LSS on SoundCloud] | [Lunacy Indeterminate on Tumblr]

Hello again, everyone. Long time, no see. Following in the footsteps of the first Re: Lunacy Star, we have a brand-spankin'-new fresh paint of coat to slather on LS' rather maligned sequel title, Lunacy Star Second. Featuring an incredibly robust bullet assembly supporting many more bullets than ever before in a Game Maker game, things are about to get quite lunatic.

Message or tweet me a screencap of your highest scores!

I'll be posting in this thread as progress chugs along- and does it ever- so do bear with me here.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 04:56:02 PM by Amp » Logged

alvarop
Level 9

ignorant

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2016, 07:07:07 AM »

I want to play this so bad ! I hope I remember to download the demo tonight and play it.

i make games that can only ever be played once on http://throwaway.fun
Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 05:57:24 PM »

The game was updated to 0.11, also
Featuring a wholesale nerfing to almost every single pattern in the game considering 100% of feedback has noted that the game felt particularly difficult even for its genre.

oops.

In other news: Send me your high scores either via PM or Twitter
Include a screencap of your results screen and tell me which shot you were playing as. When the game launches I'm handing out, I wanna say, maybe 12 or 16 free keys, to high score earners, depending on how populated the score table gets.

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 12:09:11 PM »

If you, or anyone you know is
1) Fluent in one of the languages listed below
2) Seeking monetary compensation for flexing your/their knowledge in one of the languages listed below

then some good news for you is that Lunacy Indeterminate (me) is looking for translation assistance!

The targeted languages (currently) are
  • Japanese
  • French
  • German

The whole of Re: Lunacy Star Second's translated text comprises roughly 350-400 lines (estimated)
Please PM or email me (chisou dot taizen at gmail) if you're interested in helping out.

More development updates to follow.

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2016, 11:17:04 AM »

Re:LSS's soundtrack is now available for download from Bandcamp!
Please let me know any thoughts that you have about the music.
Regular Progress is resuming shortly.

Amp
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2016, 04:55:45 PM »

Version 0.13 is ready for download.
Now with bullet pattern balance changes, updates to the functionality of a choice few shottypes, and functional gamepad support.
[Comprehensive patch notes here]

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic