Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411430 Posts in 69363 Topics- by 58416 Members - Latest Member: JamesAGreen

April 19, 2024, 04:49:32 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsVisual Novel - Artist Wanted (Paid)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Visual Novel - Artist Wanted (Paid)  (Read 967 times)
Elsaess
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 23, 2016, 09:12:13 AM »

Hi,

I've written a visual novel and I'd like to find an artist to illustrate it.

It's written in Renpy and consists of about 7500 lines. This is Part 1 of a two part series.

Its setting is late night television talk shows (such as Stephen Colbert's, Jimmy Kimmel's, etc). Thematically it draws on telenovelas and soap operas, so includes melodrama as well as comedy.

You would be welcome to offer your views on the script, and this would be a collaborative process. You would be paid 400 Euro for this episode, and the second episode would be negotiated with a likely increase. You would receive potential profits equal to mine and would be an equal partner in the project.

Please DM me with a portfolio if interested. Serious offers only, and you must be willing to commit to a 2 part series.

Women and POC preferred.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2016, 01:56:00 PM by Elsaess » Logged
Elsaess
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2016, 04:52:07 AM »

To update on this:

After some feedback I've consolidated the project into a 2 part narrative. Offers still appreciated.
alfoux
Level 0

Independant French Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2016, 12:36:06 PM »

Hello,

Here my portfolio, I'm an independant artist which draw essentially with Adobe Illustrator (vector pictures) but I also use Corel Painter.

https://alexishassler.com/ : my website with my work for children books. Of course I can draw something else than a frog :-)

French Indie Developper working on Kafka - Episode 1 : Ravachol. A visual novel/point and click game based on Franz Kafka life. http://raoulgames.wordpress.com/
Elsaess
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2016, 03:35:46 PM »

Thanks for your portfolio, Alexis. I've just DMed you Smiley
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic