Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411476 Posts in 69369 Topics- by 58424 Members - Latest Member: FlyingFreeStudios

April 23, 2024, 03:17:17 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-Share] New Halloween Game Needs Pixel Artist
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] New Halloween Game Needs Pixel Artist  (Read 351 times)
halloweenie
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: September 29, 2016, 09:38:45 AM »

Ahoy there!

I'm from I-Mockery, who you may know from games like Abobo's Big Adventure and Trick-or-Treat Adventure, or our games for Adult Swim including Bionic Chainsaw Pogo Gorilla and Godball.

So, my friend and I have been working on a new Halloween game that we're planning to release sometime in late October, and we're looking for an experienced pixel artist (preferably with a game or two under his/her belt) to join the project. It's a tile-based game, with each tile being 32x32 pixels. The game is almost completely coded already (in Unity) with placeholder art in it, so we just need someone with awesome pixel art skills to come in and make it look nice... and spooooky!

And yes, we will be selling this game, and whoever we pick will be getting 1/3rd of all profits. It's a three person team, so we'll split it three ways. :) This is gonna be a blast to work on, just like all of our previous games, so if you love Halloween, monsters, and pixels, this is the perfect roject for you.

If you're interested, send me a PM here on the forums or email me at [email protected] with at least 2-3 links to examples of your best pixel work. It would definitely be nice to see some games you created the art for, or at the very least, some animation examples.

Thanks in advance to all who apply, and looking forward to seeing your art!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic